Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

HSC
I noticed the terrorist supporters are in full swing while I was away :p

fake Leader, i meant you could be arab male crossdressing. Comprende? I am the one who educate you arab fools since I joined this board. I highly doubt you are christian lebanese, most Christian lebanese i knew support Israel, and they want Israel to kill all Hizbollah.
really? i didnt notcie..do you even know what a terrotist, & a crossdresser is?

yeah right...first off anyone who is normal would be againt the death of an human being...

serious? what did you teach? who did you educate? also arabs aint fools...

and how many christian lebs do you even know?

Palestinians are not Lebanese and Hizbollah as a Lebanese terrorist orgsanization has no business in Israel or Palestine.
wow are you serious because we all thought palestine was part of lebanon didnt we...

hezballah=lebanese political party ....the only countries that say its a terrorist organisation are israel, usa and australia...

If you don't want to die in thousands stop attacking Israel
hahahahahahahaha do you even realise that killing innocent civilians is NOT a victory...thats actually what terrorists do ...which is in fact the only thing israel is capable of doing, also the war started with israel wanting their soldiers back yet they didnt get them back...

oh and one more thing why are you telling us to stop the war? also dont make threats you cant actually keep.:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexrex/200303965/

http://www.stolenchildhood.net/entry/qana-children-bear-the-brunt-of-israeli-missiles/

Aryanbeauty

HSC

yeah right...first off anyone who is normal would be againt the death of an human being...

Yes except people like you are against the death, apparently you like death so much that arab people are killing eachother in hundreds in Iraq everyday.

Yes, many times I needed to remind you of the origin and link of Hizbollah to Iran yet you seem to ignore.

Hundreds.

wow are you serious because we all thought palestine was part of lebanon didnt we...

Yes you kep justifying Hizbollah actions based on Palestine, hundreds of times.

hezballah=lebanese political party ....the only countries that say its a terrorist organisation are israel, usa and australia...

WRONG, It is designated as terrorist organisation by USA, Israel and Australia, UK, Netherlands and Canada and many countries banned its activities.

hahahahahahahaha do you even realise that killing innocent civilians is NOT a victory...thats actually what terrorists do ...which is in fact the only thing israel is capable of doing, also the war started with israel wanting their soldiers back yet they didnt get them back...

Getting killed in thousands is not a victory either!

oh and one more thing why are you telling us to stop the war? also dont make threats you cant actually keep.:)

Israel does not beg and cry for ceasefire, if you dont want death then make peace?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Yes except people like you are against the death, apparently you like death so much that arab people are killing eachother in hundreds in Iraq everyday.
of all the things youve said this is by far the most stupid.
ever wandered why people are killing themselves? its because it is there only means of defense. there country is under illegal occupation, just like in palestine. perhaps you would like to give a legitatmate reason as to why iraq was invaded especially when no WMD's ever existed and that the US gov. made the whole shit up so then the US can control the oil supplies and Cheneys mates at Halliburton can get the contracts and millions of dollars. also, do you know how many iraqi citizens have been killed? probably not. and dont start about how many people sadam killed, because when he was commiting his crimes, iraq and the US were best friends.
ps how many deaths have hezbolah been resposivle for? how many has the us government been responsible for? now whos the terrorist

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
of all the things youve said this is by far the most stupid.
ever wandered why people are killing themselves? its because it is there only means of defense. there country is under illegal occupation, just like in palestine. perhaps you would like to give a legitatmate reason as to why iraq was invaded especially when no WMD's ever existed and that the US gov. made the whole shit up so then the US can control the oil supplies and Cheneys mates at Halliburton can get the contracts and millions of dollars. also, do you know how many iraqi citizens have been killed? probably not. and dont start about how many people sadam killed, because when he was commiting his crimes, iraq and the US were best friends.
ps how many deaths have hezbolah been resposivle for? how many has the us government been responsible for? now whos the terrorist
What exactly are they defending by blowing themselves up in a cafe, Hotel, Bus, Train and Planes? If they want to defend themselves against Israeli Soldiers those acts hardly kill or mitigate the strength of Israeli Military. It only strengthened Israeli civilians' supports for military actions against enemies. In the case of Iraq, suicide bombers hardly target military, the majority of the targets are innocent people in the market, Mosque, Bus and offices. In July alone 3400 Iraqis are killed by their fellow Arab muslims (link) and 14000 killed between Jan-June 2006 alone! No those people are not killed by US troops as you may wish but they are killed by their fellow Arab muslims.They are not achieving anything by killing their own people. Yes you justify those terrorist killings of their own people. Now who are you to critisize Israeli actions against terrorists?

If No WMD existed then why was Saddam so hesitant to allow UN inspections? The option was made clear get invaded or open your facilities. The fact that millions of Iraqis were killed by Saddam Hussein justified the invasion of Iraq by US and UK. Deposing a Dictator and at the same time securing oil flows is one of the best decision ever made by American President. It's a win win situation there.

Since you are Hizbollah supporter why don't you learn how many they killed or even how many Hizbollahs were killed by Israel? Chances are you'll never know as a terrorist organisation, you can't trust their statistic. The terrorist now is Hizbollah and Al qaeda.

ZabZu

HSC
onebytwo said:
ever wandered why people are killing themselves? its because it is there only means of defense. there country is under illegal occupation, just like in palestine.
Most of the people killed everyday are not foreign soldiers, they are Shi'ite Iraqis. Sunni groups including groups loyal to Al-Qaeda are attacking the Shi'ites because they are unhappy with the shift of power from the Sunnis to the Shi'ites following the removal of Saddam from power. Shi'ite militia with links to Iran are fighting back.

otay

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Deposing a Dictator and at the same time securing oil flows is one of the best decision ever made by American President. It's a win win situation there.
Can I just say I do think Sadaam is a truly evil person. However I don't see how you can justify war and all of the innocent killings for deposing a dictator. I mean if you want him gone, assassinate him. I know they tried, but not hard enough. I refuse to believe that they did not have the agents skilled enough who could have completed the task. I haven't been to Iraq ever, but from the ongoing killings amongst the chaos their, it would seem hard to believe that life under Sadaam could be worse the the horror they live under currently after Sadaam.

The 2nd reason you highlighted is the real reason for this war, and it's quite sad....especially when that oil is just a very short term solution to a large problem. Oh so sad.

HSC

i dont get it? yes people like me are against death? but the arabs like killing each other in iraq? what the hell does iraq have to do with this war?

can i just say that the war in israel + lebanon + palestine MAY have something to do with iran and syria but iraq has nothing to do with it...where the hell is generator????????

Yes, many times I needed to remind you of the origin and link of Hizbollah to Iran yet you seem to ignore.

when?i dont recall this...umm its hezballah not hizbollah

Hundreds.
really ?????? for some reason i dont believe you...i think it has something to do with the fact that you dont seem to care that the people in lebanon are/have died [some were/are christians ]

wow are you serious because we all thought palestine was part of lebanon didnt we
Yes you kep justifying Hizbollah actions based on Palestine, hundreds of times.
i was being sarcastic

WRONG, It is designated as terrorist organisation by USA, Israel and Australia, UK, Netherlands and Canada and many countries banned its activities.
good for them

Getting killed in thousands is not a victory either!
dude wtf are you on about? they didnt ask to be killed ...also it was YOUR country that killed them

eg if i killed you i wouldnt be your fault it would be my fault ...therefore its the israeli gov. fault that 1000+ people died

oh and one more thing why are you telling us to stop the war? also dont make threats you cant actually keep
Israel does not beg and cry for ceasefire, if you dont want death then make peace?
huh? you dont know how to answer my questions ... ...i never mentioned the cease fire but now that you did... id just like to inform you that this "ceasefire" was a sham since israel was still bombing lebanon and hezballah was defending lebanon...

also i can say i want peace but that doesnt mean that the war is going to stop..you realise that right?????why are you telling us that we should create peace when we cant do anything do i look like i work in the lebanese government ????????

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

where the hell is generator????????
wat why do u need generator?

Aryanbeauty :
1. Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation.
2. Israel is democratic nation.
3. Two israeli soldiers are captured in Lebanese border by Hezbollah.
4. Hezbollah wants prisoner exchange
5. Israel sends tank across lebanese border.
6. Hezbollah declares war and sends rockets over to northern israel.
7. Israel bombs lebanese villages and towns.
8. Hezbollah continues rockets.
9. International community want Israel to ceasefire at once.
10. Israel blows UN station and numerious trucks, ambulances etc.
11. Hezbollah continues sending rockets 100s daily..
12. Israel amasses troops in southern lebanon.
13. Lebanese orphanages bombed, numerous civilian die.
14. UN meetings are in place.
15. Hezbollah continue rockets.
16. UN resolution is announced, both sides ceasfire.

Around 9 a.m. local time, Hizbollah launched several rockets from Lebanese territory across the withdrawal line (the so-called Blue Line) towards Israel Defense Forces (IDF) positions near the coast and in the area of the Israeli town of Zarit. In parallel, Hizbollah fighters crossed the Blue Line into Israel and attacked an IDF patrol capturing two IDF soldiers, killed three and wounded two more.[7]. There are also reports from the Lebanese police, and later Hezbollah, stated that the Israeli soldiers were captured on the Lebanese side of the border.[8]
Hezbollah leader, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, announced that the arrested Israeli soldiers would be released only as an exchange for hundreds of Lebanese citizens captured in Israeli prisons. The Israeli Prime Minister, Ehud Olmert, called the cross-border act and the soldiers' capture "acts of war" and his Cabinet approved a wide offensive in Lebanon [9]. There is also evidence to the contrary that the attack by Israel had in fact been premeditated and planned months in advance [10]
On 16 July 2006, world leaders attending the G8 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia, issued a joint statement on the crisis. In the statement, these leaders blamed Israel for using "unproportional and unmeasured military response" leading to a major devastation on the Lebanese side. It requested that Israel "exercise utmost restraint, seeking to avoid casualties among innocent civilians and damage to civilian infrastructure and to refrain from acts that would destabilize the Lebanese government."[12].
On 25 July 2006, four unarmed UN observers from Austria, Canada, China and Finland, died after their UN post in the town of Khiam was accidentally hit by an Israeli air strike, a day before the Rome-summit which was called to find a solution for the crisis.
On 30th July 2006, The UN Security Council expressed its "shock and distress" at an Israeli air strike on a residential building in Qana during which (by varying reports) 28, 57 or 62 Lebanese civilian were killed -- one half of them children. Israeli news reports allege that "the incident may have been all one big fraud, staged by Arab elements for the world media". [2]
he latest official Lebanese death toll stands at 1300 total- 1230 civilians, 31 Lebanese soldiers and 60 Lebanese Hezbollah resistance fighters. About 100 civilian corpses were dug out from under the rubble of their houses a week after the ceasefire was initiated as Israel refused to permission to Lebanese Red Cross relief attempts during the Israeli offensive. Over 4,051 Lebanese were left wounded. The Higher Relief Council put the overall death toll at 1,400 and said one-third were children (under the age of 10) and the majority were civilians. Lebanese officials unofficially stated 4,500 Israeli bombing raids on Lebanon. Over $3.5 billion worth of damage was caused to infrastructure; $9.4 billion overall including the oil spill clean up.[citation needed] The official Israeli death toll stands at 157 total - 118 soldiers and 39 civilians. Over 860 Israelis were wounded. There were 3,970 Hezbollah rocket retaliatory strikes. Israel suffered $3 billion in damages and lost revenue from tourism.
Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon

work from here: iraq has nothing to do with this!.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
What exactly are they defending by blowing themselves up in a cafe, Hotel, Bus, Train and Planes? If they want to defend themselves against Israeli Soldiers those acts hardly kill or mitigate the strength of Israeli Military. It only strengthened Israeli civilians' supports for military actions against enemies. In the case of Iraq, suicide bombers hardly target military, the majority of the targets are innocent people in the market, Mosque, Bus and offices. In July alone 3400 Iraqis are killed by their fellow Arab muslims (link) and 14000 killed between Jan-June 2006 alone! No those people are not killed by US troops as you may wish but they are killed by their fellow Arab muslims.They are not achieving anything by killing their own people. Yes you justify those terrorist killings of their own people. Now who are you to critisize Israeli actions against terrorists?

If No WMD existed then why was Saddam so hesitant to allow UN inspections? The option was made clear get invaded or open your facilities. The fact that millions of Iraqis were killed by Saddam Hussein justified the invasion of Iraq by US and UK. Deposing a Dictator and at the same time securing oil flows is one of the best decision ever made by American President. It's a win win situation there.
Since you are Hizbollah supporter why don't you learn how many they killed or even how many Hizbollahs were killed by Israel? Chances are you'll never know as a terrorist organisation, you can't trust their statistic. The terrorist now is Hizbollah and Al qaeda.
lets get one thing straight no one arab blew up a plane. if you think that it was 19 arab hijackers (six of whom are still alive today!) with box cutters that over threw all the passengers of a plane and drove them into the trade centres and pensylvania (despite there being no wreckage) - then ive got news for you, youre deluded. also the us gov still has no evidence of links between alqaeda and sadam
how come when sadam gased the kurds the US government was not at his throat, instead they were supporting him. from this we can extropolate that the US doesnt care about iraqi citizens. whether he was hesitant or not makes no difference, in the end, UN inspectors went in and found nothing, the US went in and found nothing. so sadam was telling the truth that he had no WMD's and Rumsfeld and the rest of the bush admin. lied
i never said i supported hezbollah. i was saying the crimes of israeli were a lot more hostile and violent, just like your compratriot jenzipoo admitted israeli has breached international law.
the US invasion seems to have done nothing to ease the violence, on the contrary, it has created even more instability. the sectarian violence has just started as result of US presence. also, neither shiites or sunnis want the US army in their country.

Generator

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^ because he tells me and everyone else off where they dont talk about the topic
Use the "Report Bad Post" function if there's something that requires attention - though I do read through each and every post, I always check the posts that have been reported first.

As for the thread, the above post is to be the last that discusses the tangent in question. If you'd like to discuss the war in Iraq and/or the current state of Iraq, please look for an older thread that discuss the issue or create your own.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
It's Hizbollah fault that the unfortunate 1000+ people died and fortunately 500+ are terrorist, I admire Israeli soldiers bravery and I congratulate them.

why are you telling us that we should create peace when we cant do anything do i look like i work in the lebanese government

If Hizbollah don't want to die in hundreds then they should not kidnap 2 IDF in the first place, yes you can't do anything about it, let Hizbollah learn their lesson. Do not expect Israel to be blackmailed into kidnappings because the consequences will be very painful as the Prime Minister Olmert said.

Israel may not rescue the two soldiers but it made it position clear. In short, if you kidnap IDF in the hope of negotiation, Israel will negotiate but with a very grave consequence that you may regret. ;)

And ShiftyQueenbee, do not worry about the spelling, Hizbollah, Hizballah and Hezballah are all the same name. Hezbollah (a.k.a. Hizbollah, Hizballah) had its origins in the early 1980s in a mileau which included the recent Iranian Islamic Revolution (from wiki)

HSC
first you said that 200 died then it was more then 200 then 400 now 500+

lebanon may be stuffering but the israeli gov. is buring

you still didnt answer my questions all you do is put them up and type something off the topic

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

you still didnt answer my questions all you do is put them up and type something off the topic
yeah lol, he never seems to answer the question, he just sidetracks and says the same thing again and again.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Hizbollah using Civillian as Human Shield

$hiftyIceQueen said:

Hizbollah fighters,200 confirmed dead with photo Identity by Israel, 500+ claims made by IDF which I believed to be true from the bottom of my heart.

Here are some answers why Israel targeted some populated areas.

"Hezbollah came to Ain Ebel to shoot its rockets," said Fayad Hanna Amar, a young Christian man, referring to his village. "They are shooting from between our houses." Mr. Amar said Hezbollah fighters in groups of two and three had come into Ain Ebel, less than a mile from Bint Jbail, where most of the fighting has occurred. They were using it as a base to shoot rockets, he said, and the Israelis fired back.
– Sabrina Tavernise, "Christians Fleeing Lebanon Denounce Hezbollah," the New York Times, July 28, 2006

Why hospitals are targeted?

"Look what they did to this place," Dr. Fatah said, shaking his head. "Why in the world would the Israelis target a hospital?"
The probable answer was found a few hours later in a field nearby. Hidden in the tall grass were the burned remnants of a rocket-launcher.
Confronted with the evidence, Dr. Fatah admitted his hospital could have been used as a site from which to fire rockets into Israel.
Sonia Verma, "Hezbollah's Deadly Hold on Heartland", National Post, August 5, 2006

Why UN post was targeted?

What that means is, in plain English, ‘We've got Hezbollah fighters running around in our positions, taking our positions here and then using us for shields and then engaging the (Israeli Defence Forces),'" said [Lewis] MacKenzie, who led Canadian peacekeepers in Bosnia.
Steven Edwards, "UN contradicts itself over Israeli attack", CanWest News Service, July 27, 2006

It was also reported that Hezbollah fired from the vicinity of five U.N. positions at Alma Ash Shab, AtTiri, Bayt Yahoun, Brashit, and Tibnin.
United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, Naqoura, July 28, 2006 (Press Release)

Why residential areas are targeted?

The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut told how he was less than 400 meters from the block when it was obliterated. "Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said. "Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was devastated. "After the attacks they didn't even allow the ambulances or the Lebanese Army to come in until they had cleaned the area, removing their rockets and hiding other evidence …"
Chris Tinkler, "Revealed: How Hezbollah puts the innocent at risk; They don't care," Sunday Mail (Australia). July 30, 2006

It's sad that so many innocent civilians had died as a result of Hizbollah terrorist actions against Israel and the subsequent cowardice of Hizbollah by hiding behind civilians trying to cause as much casualty as they can so they can accuse Israel of killing civilians. It's a loss loss sitution for Lebanon that terrorist like Hizbollah and other islamic militants are roaming their country freely.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sam04u said:
Halakah isn't Jew-Logic, it goes against it.

The most important of the Mizvot, "Thou SHALT not murder", does that mean you should support it? You all fail as Jews, the Honourable Prophet Mohammed was told that all religions will fail, and was correct.

Just remember, Study what your (G-d), asks you too and listen to another importan Mizvot... "Do Not to stand by idly when a human life is in danger!"

I think that is all that there is left to say. (You're not even a real Jew, just ruining the name of a true Jewish person. Sinner!)

Since, the year 700 the Jews have failed their own religion. (To heed the call of every prophet in each generation, provided that he neither adds to, nor takes away from the Torah)

-End
The Israelis started the war by capturing innocent prisoners, mistreating them, not letting them contact the outside world and not releasing them. They fail as a democracy, they fail as a country, they fail at international policies, and they fail at Jeudaism.

They fail at following UN Human rights conventions, and think that if a terrorist organisation does something they can do similarly, and believe that killing young can be justified. You know why? Cause modern day Jews think the Life of a Jew is worth more than the life of an Arab. (which is grossly wrong.)

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Re: Hizbollah using Civillian as Human Shield

AryanBeauty said:
Hizbollah fighters,...Hizbollah terrorist actions...cowardice of Hizbollah...terrorist like Hizbollah
Perhaps I'm being picky but really, PLEASE LEARN TO FRIKKIN SPELL HEZBOLLAH properly.

Its not difficult, it has an e in it.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even spell the name of the organisation your country is supposed to be targeting properly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)