Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Because there is no biological or evolutionary imperative to fucking children that can't produce offspring.

EDIT: In conclusion, my location.
that's fair enough. i was just interested to hear people's reasons as to why they think it's wrong. i'm not at all condoning this type of act, but i'm sick of people just saying "cause it's sick!".

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
this maybe a little old, but there are still child marriages in
Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, all muslim countries.

It's totally wrong, it was wrong 1400 years ago, its wrong now and its wrong in 1400's in the future.

Getting back on topic, I pretty much agree with fleckar, Israel is Israel, it belongs to the jews.
It will say that way, Palestine doesn't even have it's own meaning... its a meaningless name.

Built on swamp that the arabs were too lazy to do anything with, I guess its " let the jews do the work, then we move in" attitude.

It's very sad civillians died, but don't you find it weird that all the videos we saw was... someone guy running with a child or woman into safety then fade into black..... why not show the events that unfolded beforehand?

Not to mention, when Hamas are hiding in schools, among civ's and etc, these things happen.

Sad , yes it is but this is war, and if people act the way Hamas did, sadly.. like i said it will happen.
This is entirely incorrect

fleckar

HSC
This is entirely incorrect

this maybe a little old, but there are still child marriages in
Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, all muslim countries.
True.

It's totally wrong, it was wrong 1400 years ago, its wrong now and its wrong in 1400's in the future.
True.

Getting back on topic, I pretty much agree with fleckar, Israel is Israel, it belongs to the jews.
It will say that way, Palestine doesn't even have it's own meaning... its a meaningless name.

Built on swamp that the arabs were too lazy to do anything with, I guess its " let the jews do the work, then we move in" attitude.
True.

It's very sad civillians died, but don't you find it weird that all the videos we saw was... someone guy running with a child or woman into safety then fade into black..... why not show the events that unfolded beforehand?

Not to mention, when Hamas are hiding in schools, among civ's and etc, these things happen.

Sad , yes it is but this is war, and if people act the way Hamas did, sadly.. like i said it will happen.
That's how they do.

Wait.. which part was incorrect..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)