Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (2 Viewers)

Zingy

HSC
Australians are violent for a few thousand rioting and trying to bash Lebanese-Australians, lebanesies are violent for those gang rapes, anyone else got anything?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yeah but Israelis are more violent. Care to elaborate on how many people were killed in the Cronulla riot? Compare that to how many innocent citizens of Palestine have been killed by the illegal Jewish invaders? Indeed. Fuck off, Zingy, you Zionist cunt.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
When I was in Akko I was attacked by an Arab child all of 7 who poked me with a big stick whilst his older siblings laughed. No Jewish child ever did that to me.

I nor most of Israel condone or endorse what these youth did. It was done when the Arab driver drove into a Jewish neighbourhood where he apparently lived (not yet confirmed). When the Jewish teenagers attacked, Arabs came out onto the streets and vandalised property/cars...

Last edited:

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
jared, stop putting a fucking spin to what happened. for fucks sake man, Israel is a violent, fascist, imperialistic state. why cant you just fucking accept that. are you down syndrome style stupid?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Wonder why you got banned...hmmm.....

I forgot how democratic and liberal states such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Iran area. Thank you for highlighting just how violent and fascist the JEWISH State is. Anti-Semite.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
When I was in Akko I was attacked by an Arab child all of 7 who poked me with a big stick whilst his older siblings laughed. No Jewish child ever did that to me.

I nor most of Israel condone or endorse what these youth did. It was done when the Arab driver drove into a Jewish neighbourhood where he apparently lived (not yet confirmed). When the Jewish teenagers attacked, Arabs came out onto the streets and vandalised property/cars...
When you walk into Arabland, they poke you with a stick. When Arab walks into Jewtown they violently attack him.

:rofl:

But you've also got to consider the fact that ISRAEL IS NOT MEANT TO BE THERE, AND IT IS RIGHTFULLY THE ARABS LAND. Yeah, so poking them with a stick is not too harsh. If some Jews came and took over my house I'd be doing a bit more than poking them with a stick, I'll tell you that much.

Animals

Banned
HSC
I wonder why you guys decided to cause the extinction of the dinosaurs.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Wonder why you got banned...hmmm.....
had nothing to do with the NCAP forum :p

JaredR said:
I forgot how democratic and liberal states such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Iran area. Thank you for highlighting just how violent and fascist the JEWISH State is. Anti-Semite.
oh my! typical Israeli response. your are again putting forward the 'terror equivalency' argument. that will not work with me. that's a bogus term invented by fuck heads like you to avoid discussing ISRAELI'S FASCIST STATE.

edit: you want to talk about the Arab states, please create another thread. but we wouldn't be debating because i would be agreeing with you 99% of the fucking time.

JaredR said:
Anti-Semite.
fuck off buddy. your pathetic. your not an Israeli and i doubt your Jew either. bet your not even Circumcised. your pathetic.

Last edited:

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Then don't set Israel apart from the Arab States. That is Anti-Semitic. :)
ISRAEL IS FUCKING WORSE THAT ARAB NATIONS. your not making sense you asshole. wtf do you want me to do every time i mention ISRAEL? you want me to type up a fucking paragraph highlighting how fucked Arabs are aswell? srsly, im sick of your trolling and lack of argument. go suck a Circumcised dick.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I don't see why you should be so vocally anti-Israel when you're not so vocally Anti-Arabic States. To ignore/constantly attack Israel only is anti-Semitic. It's not that hard for anyone with half a brain. But then you do spend your life on here...

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
I don't see why you should be so vocally anti-Israel when you're not so vocally Anti-Arabic States.
boo hoo. go cry.

JaredR said:
It's not that hard for anyone with half a brain. But then you do spend your life on here...
other half is spend with your mum.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I don't mean to sound patronising, but personal attacks are not going to solve anything here. Either come to an agreement, or don't say anything at all.

By the way, the generalisation that all Arabs and Jews attack each other on sight can easily be refuted with a quote from my studies of religion textbook, and backed up with a bit of research.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JaredR said:
OMG

ROFL

LOL

LMAO

A kid poked with you a stick?

Best post all year. Thanks for the laughs

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
I'm going to piss on all your graves, you're all fucking idiots.
I'm gonna piss on you! Take that bitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)