Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (1 Viewer)

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Because I care? wtf? What stupid kind of suggestion is that? I involve myself with the issues that I deem important, not just the issues that have proximity to me, ffs. And yes it is your problem. One world, my dear. We should surely focus on the important issues, rather than just the convinient ones.
By all means, contribute to causes that will help, but there is only so far that we should have to go. Taking complete control of someone else's situation is not going to do anyone justice. Remember the protection and assimilation policies imposed on Indigenous Australians?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
squeenie said:
By all means, contribute to causes that will help, but there is only so far that we should have to go. Taking complete control of someone else's situation is not going to do anyone justice. Remember the protection and assimilation policies imposed on Indigenous Australians?
I don't follow.

Are you drawing a comparison between the inhumane Israelis and early Australian settlers? Fair comparison.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
listen, with all the fighting me a jaredR go through...i still think he is a good bloke. (he may think of me as a dickhead...but sometimes i am to him lol) but this Aryan beauty guy.............i want to meet this fuckhead and belt the shit of out his Israelite face. fucking cunt probably isnt even circumcised.....and yet he calls himself a jew. what a fucking disgrace.

Zingy

HSC
Arabs are stupid violent monkey terrorists who beat women, Israelis are well educated and good with money.

Which would you rather be?

Someone start an anti-arab league.

Last edited:

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I don't follow.

Are you drawing a comparison between the inhumane Israelis and early Australian settlers? Fair comparison.
Oh... I quoted the wrong post. I mean't Animal's post about Africa.

katie tully said:
pure unadulterated faggotry
I concur.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
Zingy said:
Maybe you should learn more about the people you hate so much, retard.
jews are not human. they are animals. they are pests. the bible is proof.

the real Christians in America secretly support the liberation of Palestine and wish to see Israel off the map.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Any of you guys want to go hunting Jews this weekend. We can take their money bags as trophies.

But no seriously, Jews are hypocritical assholes and they bought the holocaust on themselves.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Raven3333 said:
Any of you guys want to go hunting Jews this weekend. We can take their money bags as trophies.

But no seriously, Jews are hypocritical assholes and they bought the holocaust on themselves.
join the league. be part of the revolution. PM Nebuchanezzar. but you cant hate jews. you have to hate israel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)