• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (1 Viewer)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
so your saying that Israel shouldn't really exist?
But Israel does exist.

I believe this thread should now be about why Kosovo should not exist or reasons against an independent Tibet.

With these two you are far more likely to make an impact;)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Oh FUCK!

Did I just say no to an independent Tibet or Kosov??!?!

Uh oh...those anti-Israeli yet pro-Tibet/pro-Kosovo people are going to be really pissed off!

How dare I suggest they have integrity:(

TacoTerrorist

HSC
- Israel is a legitimate state that is not a threat but an asset in the Middle East.
Israel has caused nothing but bloodshed. It is a drop of ink in a glass of water.

- Every major World religion has a center of gravity. Islam has Mecca, and Judaism certainly deserves its presence in Israel and Jerusalem.
This isn't about religion. This is about land and human rights.

- Palestinians have several options but are deprived from exercising them because of their leadership, the Arab League and surrounding Arab and Moslem countries who have other goals besides seeing Palestinians live in harmony with Israel.
Such as?

- If Palestinians want democracy they can start practicing it now.
They do. Hamas was democratically elected. Perhaps instead of democracy you mean a US controlled puppet government that gives into the US's/Israel's demands.

- The Quran itself mentions the "Childrean of Israel" and how God "preferred them to all other nations."
It also mentions how arrogant and unworthy Jews are.

sams057

HSC
To Mr BigPoleUpMyAssWhichIEnjoyVeryMuch

BigPole said:
I think the non-supporters of Israel need to realize:

- Israel is a legitimate state that is not a threat but an asset in the Middle East.
if asset means something that takes what's not rightfully theres and rapes, murders, butchers and maims thousands of innocent women, children and men every year in a cowardly act of undisputed genocide, then heck, israel is a HUGE asset to the middle east. legitimate on whos grounds??? the UN...have u ever watched that video of of Hillel Neuer (a jew i admire very much) of Human rights watch on youtube...the UN is a do nothing, good for nothing organisation. teddy rosevelt would be turning in his grave. palestine, who owns the freaking land doesn't see it as legitemate, he people who see it as illegitimate are branded anti semites and in case you haven't learnt from bigboyjames yet, ANTI ZIONISM =/= ANTI SEMITISM

BigPole said:
- Every major World religion has a center of gravity. Islam has Mecca, and Judaism certainly deserves its presence in Israel and Jerusalem.
OMG, you just based israels actions on religion...sounds like you're muslim to me. troll. so you're sayin jus because we have mecca, TOTALLY IRELLEVANT in regards to palestine, jews have the right to take it, coz heck , they already got a place of worship. tool. palestine is home to one of our most holiest mosque in the whole world, its regarded as one of our holiest sites you tool, but hey if its holy to the jews, who gives a fuck about muslims, and more importantly, palestineans, lets take it...ok fine say we stick to your point...how about if some random country were to invade saudi and commit a holocaust, and destory mecca. given the precedent set by israel, are all muslims around the world allowed to come into israel and jerusalem now kill, rape and maim jews and take over??? cmon man we'd need another center of gravity, its our second holiest. ULTIMATE TOOL OF TROLLS.

BigPole said:
- Palestinians have several options but are deprived from exercising them because of their leadership, the Arab League and surrounding Arab and Moslem countries who have other goals besides seeing Palestinians live in harmony with Israel.
yeh your absolutely right, palestineans have endless options, they aren't limited at all from moving out of their houses because of barbed wire and mile high walls, they can conduct daily activities and express their political views openely without being shot or bombed
BigPole said:
lmmmaoooooo are you friggin serious?????? omgg you are so friggin brainwashed ...lmmaoo democracy????????? wasn't hamas fucking democratically elected u fucking troll? but no israel doesn't like them so instead they butchered most of the party and instead put in fatah who's key policies include anal loving and fellating israel. do u have any idea about what's going on there????

BigPole said:
- The Quran itself mentions the "Childrean of Israel" and how God "preferred them to all other nations."
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gimme the verse im begging you

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yeah, enough of the same 'ISRAEL SHOULDN'T EXIST' rhetoric.

Israel DOES exist...WHAT ABOUT IT??

Unless you're going back in time 60 years your shit opinion is not going to mean anything.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
OMFG. are you stupid. im not gong to bother looking for endless articles of what Israel has did because your just going reply back saying it was "self defence"

self defence my fucking ass.

BigPole said:
this involves palestine ....how?

BigPole said:
well your fucking genius. if isreal didnt steal arab land arabs wouldnt have reacted. are you that stupid?

BigPole said:
ROFLMAO. same democracy that the UN used to hand over palestine to israel? just which version of demcracy are you talking about?

BigPole said:
relevance to palestine how?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah, enough of the same 'ISRAEL SHOULDN'T EXIST' rhetoric.

Israel DOES exist...WHAT ABOUT IT??

Unless you're going back in time 60 years your shit opinion is not going to mean anything.
so ari, you do agree it shouldn't have existed 60 years ago? so you do agree that Israel stole Palestinian land? so you do agree ...... dare i say....the UN/British FUCKED UP?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
so ari, you do agree it shouldn't have existed 60 years ago? so you do agree that Israel stole Palestinian land? so you do agree ...... dare i say....the UN/British FUCKED UP?
I don't give a shit about something that is a non-issue today.

Wake up to yourself and look at the CURRENT problems. There is a conflict TODAY that bitching about the past would not change. Deal with those issues...do something productive if that is possible.

If we reverse the decision made 60 years ago we displace millions more people than the entire history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. A great nation will go to waste...possibly the only great nation to bless the Middle East in a very long time.

Maybe if the Arabs were prepared to get a long they would not have lost so much more land? You know...maybe deciding to annihilate the nation instead of going back to the mandated boarders wasn't the best decision? Or continually fucking up peace treaties?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Warning: thread integrity compromised - excess amounts of Muslim fail.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Warning: thread integrity compromised - excess amounts of Muslim fail.
They're not anti-semitic! They just don't think 5million Jews have a right to life. It is you who is confused!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
I don't give a shit about something that is a non-issue today.

Wake up to yourself and look at the CURRENT problems. There is a conflict TODAY that bitching about the past would not change. Deal with those issues...do something productive if that is possible.

If we reverse the decision made 60 years ago we displace millions more people than the entire history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. A great nation will go to waste...possibly the only great nation to bless the Middle East in a very long time.

Maybe if the Arabs were prepared to get a long they would not have lost so much more land? You know...maybe deciding to annihilate the nation instead of going back to the mandated boarders wasn't the best decision? Or continually fucking up peace treaties?
why cant you answer the fucking question

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
why cant you answer the fucking question
Coming from the person who has avoided every question I have asked in this thread...

ZabZu

HSC
ari89 said:

Maybe if the Arabs were prepared to get a long they would not have lost so much more land? You know...maybe deciding to annihilate the nation instead of going back to the mandated boarders wasn't the best decision?
I agree

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
yer but its ok for jews 2 bitch about the past, i.e. bitch about the holocaust in order to establish a state...as always if you do something wrong, being jew makes it right

ari89 said:
ari89 said:
oh so now we care about displacing millions of people..why is that? oh i know because they're jew.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
fucking ari89 is shit.

you know it, i know it, everyone else knows it, just fucking say it. Israel is an illegal country.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
you know it, i know it, everyone else knows it, just fucking say it. Israel is an illegal country.
Hmm, that's quite a stretch of logic there champ.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)