Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

sams057

HSC
damn lol i knew that...i just hope that you didn't...lmmmaooo i just wanted to post that article about einstein not approving the state of israel and saying how jews are no better than anyone else and it just seemed like the right time to do it....lmmmaoooo i thought you wouldn't have noticed...ah well...doesn't change the fact einstein the bloke who was offered israeli prime ministership didnt approve of the shit hole in the first place

jenzipoo

HSC
sams057 said:
hey jenzipoo, forgive my ignorance but why whenever you write the word "god" you write "g-d"??? seriosuly its not a joke i want to know
I'm jewish and we don't believe in writing the full word because it's like saying G-d's name in vain

YO!

Banned
HSC
jenzipoo said:
I'm jewish and we don't believe in writing the full word because it's like saying G-d's name in vain
HAHA! Sounds like garbage to me. How is saying the full word 'God' speaking his name in vain?

jenzipoo

HSC
YO! said:
HAHA! Sounds like garbage to me. How is saying the full word 'God' speaking his name in vain?
because if you don't right it in full (with the hyphen) then its considered not saying the name in full ie not in vain
if i was you i'd watch your expression..you look stupid

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sams057 said:
ok if it was written down, but i really don't see any why she has to do it when she types since there is no way for it to be defaced and/or scribbled
The post/thread do not exist in eternity nor are respected with sanctity so there is good chance that the name can be deleted, or other discussions in it it's presence could occur. I.e. discussion of indecent topics etc.

sams057

HSC
JaredR said:
The post/thread do not exist in eternity nor are respected with sanctity so there is good chance that the name can be deleted, or other discussions in it it's presence could occur. I.e. discussion of indecent topics etc.
fair enuf, everyone can believe what they want, a belief i support unlike some people on this site

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
YO! said:
just like muslim terrorist scream "ALLAH FUCKBAR" every time they behead people and commit suicide bombings in Mosques and markets. I bet they are making ALLAH proud.

tee heee

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
just like muslim terrorist scream "ALLAH FUCKBAR" every time they behead people and commit suicide bombings in Mosques and markets. I bet they are making ALLAH proud.

tee heee
fuck your mum you pomi piece of shit. fucking mud island.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)