• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (1 Viewer)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
please go through all my posts up to post 109. Ill reply in the morning
And what an excellent reply it would be:

Anyone: States any legitimate fact or poses a legitimate question

You: FUCK YOU IDIOT HOLOCAUST STUPID ARABS

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
ubernuton said:
no you not an apeaser your a peice of fuckin isreali mudering scum you and your fuckin country have been responsable for many of the biggest atrocitys of the last hundred years and no one trys to stop u because of one of the biggest atrocity if the last hundred year

by the way just because i'm anti-isreali don't mean i'm anti-jew
I have roughly translated what you have said, all unclear translations are in brackets:

"I have anger issues! I have an inability to acknowledge any further than 60 years into the past! (section unclear, it appears to be half a repeat of the previous segment and half totally uninterpretable grammtically retarded garbage under the guise of intelligent and passionate thinking).

By the way I'd like to announce that I am anti-Jews who live in their homeland, but any Jewish expatriates are fine. Which is to say I hate almost all Jews, but in inconsequetial numbers they are fine."

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
ari89 said:
And what an excellent reply it would be:

Anyone: States any legitimate fact or poses a legitimate question

You: FUCK YOU IDIOT HOLOCAUST STUPID ARABS
Precisely.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:

Hold on a sec. let’s get everything into context and get the facts correct. 1. Jews never owned shit.
I have interpreted you eloquent statement to be refferring to owning a land mass, calling it their home and country. In relation to what you said: No? I guess then that this proves that you are totally ignorant of non-modern history. Perhaps you should broaden your horizons.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
why the fuck arnt they surviving the the new pro Jewish Europe??
Why aren't the Palestinians surviving in pro-Palestinian neighbouring countries?

Because the Jews want a land of their own, that's why they are there, and that's why they fight over it. Do you dispute their right to live as a people?

Your seeming agreement to Jew's living at the graces of others in others' countries is strikingly similar to plans by colonial Australian governments to dilute a whole culture of Aboriginies and thereby make them cease to exist. You are only happy with that solution because you know in your snivelling anti-Jewish mind that if such a course had occured then there would certainly not be a notable Jewish entity any longer. Luckily for the world Jews are resilient bastards and have been overcoming oppresion for ages, taking what little is offered in both hands.

Last edited:

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:

Even though this additional land was illegally gained in violation of the Hague Regulations (1907) and the UN Charter (1945) which both included the basic legal principle that it is illegal to acquire territory by force, these new boundaries soon became the “official” boundaries of the new State of Israel.

-----------------------------------please read----------------------------------------->

I haven't even bothered checking how much of the other shit you have spurted is not your own, but given the suprising presence of spelling and grammar, as well as a notable lack of 'fucks', I decided to put that whole paragraph into google.

Please, everyone, go to http://alpha411.blogspot.com/2008/07/why-israel-should-not-exist.html and control f that paragraph. Our burgeoning genius here is a plaguarising fuckwit who's only strong arguments are not his own.

Caught out, little faggot, go choke on sand and hope to die when you do, because somebody is going to kurb stomp you very soon.

This is in bold because it is important for people to know that Captain Muhummad James Akhbar / Lord Copy Paste here is a total and utter incompetent loser, and should be burnt on a stake for all eternity.

[EDIT] to make this more eye catching I've just mucked around with it a bit...

Last edited:

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
please do jaredR. reply to ever single one of my posts. but lol i wont be expecting anything.

half you guys are illiterate. no point wasting time with dumb fucks anyway.
Ironic coming from the guy who can't even spell or use grammar, but I suppose hypocrasy is pretty synonymous with you. Especially when you say that in relation to a post which is grammatically perfect.

Another ironic point is how you so often (not so much in this thread, from what I have read so far, but certainly in others) reply to well though out posts with "fuck offs" and similar. Case in point: "your so dumb you anal cum." "go down on your knees and suck me off. that's your punishment."

Last edited:

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
jebus1 said:
The only practical solution now (although I've been losing hope on this for a while) would be genuine mutual co-existence

To "get rid of" Israel would be repeating the same fatal mistake 60 years ago - we would again see mass displacement of another people.
Very nice summary. Bravo! Somebody more on the Palestine who can coherently and rationally propose their opinion.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
I used to believe that Israelis were just misguided or biased about their opinions on the conflict. The only thing that will change people like JaredR's mind is a bullet. That is the policy Palestine needs to adopt if it wants its land back. Israel isn't going to listen or be reasonable.
Thankyou for your rational approach, Mr. self-proclaimed terrorist. You are such a peaceful guy, I'm glad that you are such a humanitarian and denounce the violence Israel has shown to Palestine.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
dumarab said:
Zionist jews are the worste beings of Gods creation.

When the land of palestine was supposed to be "SHARED"

15% of the land belonged to palestinians while the other 75% belongs to the Zionist jews.

HOWEVER

76% of the population was palestinian and only 10% were jews.

Sounds fair???
Lets put it this way, if the USA came and decided that australia was their land, and they take away houses, sisters mums to rape. How would you feel?

Just to one of the people above me. It's true the zionist do control the media, and almost everything in this world.

Haven't you guys herd of the New World Order?
And finally, inevitably, the moron rears his ugly head.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Simply put..Jizzrael should not exist. That's why you haven't got an explanation so far, even those pro- Isreal cunts know this.

Israel should be put down for the mangey little mutt that it is. I hope to join the fight one day...by that I mean post on internet forums for my cause.
I guess that this guy, like James, isn't a racist?

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
I'm now tired as fuck trying to get through this and the screen is slanting... so says my eyes. Probably not the best thing.

I'll get back to it tomorrow when I arise from my bastion of rest as the sun approaches its zenith and it's rays yell "Scurry, scurry! Flee, flee!" to moisture.

God damnit I am burnt out :sleep:

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BigPole said:
What perplexes me is that Israel has been an official country for decades, all people besides Arabs consider it official. It is the most powerful country in all of the Middle East, yet the Arabs just can NOT accept it and move on, Israel exists and isn't going nowhere.
Israel is a country, there is no doubt about that. It's been a country since 1948, since the United Nations Partition Plan.

The problem with the current state of Israel though, is that it's not abiding by the original agreement, it's not following international law, and it's not following the world court's decision to unoccupy all land occupied after the 1948 partition. Why is that so?

It's ridiculous that you say the Arabs aren't recognising Israel. Every progressive and recent Palestinian governments and governments of Arabic countries have recognised Israel and Israel's right to exist. Whereas no Israeli government has ever recognised the Palestinian's right to a state. Infact, the reason they justify occupying and stealing Palestinian land and settling in it is because they do not recognise Palestine.

When the world court says to Israel "How can you occupy land from another country and settle in it illegally?" Israel responds "what country? there is no country called Palestine"

So it's not Palestine that doesn't recognise Israel, the opposite actually. Israel does not recognise Palestine, and because of that they occupy their lands illegally, mistreat them, bomb them, kill them, etc.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
and recent Palestinian governments and governments of Arabic countries have recognised Israel and Israel's right to exist.
Yeah dude. In Sam's land of bullshit.

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
The problem with the current state of Israel though, is that it's not abiding by the original agreement, it's not following international law, and it's not following the world court's decision to unoccupy all land occupied after the 1948 partition.
Israel will never go back to the planned UN partition. The world has come to a consensus that Israel should revert to its pre-1967 borders. After all if the Arabs didnt invade Israel in 1948 maybe you will have what you wanted Sam.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sam04u said:
Every progressive and recent Palestinian governments and governments of Arabic countries have recognised Israel and Israel's right to exist.
Really? Then I suppose that when they and their arab buddies commence war on Israel, they don't intend on removing the Israelites from Israel? They just want to let the Israelis know that they're not pleased that they are living in the area and are sending a polite, yet strong, request for them to not exist.. sorry, not that, a request for them to dissolve into other countries ( ...and not exist)?

Ahh shit, we've found ourselves a paradox :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)