• both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
after looking at this map how could any1 support israel?

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
wow jaredR, wow. that reply of your has to be the oldest cliche of an arugument ever. how about you actually comment on the map that i posted up instead of giving me a link to a video. i can do the same as well and this thread will not go anywhere.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
bigboyjames said:
wow jaredR, wow. that reply of your has to be the oldest cliche of an arugument ever. how about you actually comment on the map that i posted up instead of giving me a link to a video. i can do the same as well and this thread will not go anywhere.
The change in maps correlate to Arab agression and Israeli might.

Moral of the story: Attack Israel and she will attack back. Don't attack and you won't lose your land.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Agreed, but consider that it was in wars Israel played a defensive roll in. That Israel has returned the Gaza Strip and that Israel continues in peace talks in returning land for peace like it did with Egypt.

Israel just need's Palestinian leadership to agree to peace. Israel should never unilaterally withdraw from land again. It did in Gaza and now look at that cesspool that constantly fires rockets into Israel proper.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
The change in maps correlate to Arab agression and Israeli might.

Moral of the story: Attack Israel and she will attack back. Don't attack and you won't lose your land.
Tragic that you think like an arab. ie a half wited baboon. In most cases of occupation in recent memory, the occupied and the oppressed are somehow allowed to live on the existing land while the occupier moves in too. In this case, 6 million Palestinians have been driven out of their homes and live in refugee camps in other countries and are refused reentry resulting in one of the largest refugee populations in the world today. Ironically, at the same time, European, American, Russian, African, and even Indian Jews are still being brought in by the thousands and are settled on demolished Palestinian homes. If this is the value of Israeli might then i spit on Israel.

toof

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Maybe Israel shud declre Palestine terrorist nullius?

jenzipoo

HSC
bigboyjames said:
Tragic that you think like an arab. ie a half wited baboon. In most cases of occupation in recent memory, the occupied and the oppressed are somehow allowed to live on the existing land while the occupier moves in too. In this case, 6 million Palestinians have been driven out of their homes and live in refugee camps in other countries and are refused reentry resulting in one of the largest refugee populations in the world today. Ironically, at the same time, European, American, Russian, African, and even Indian Jews are still being brought in by the thousands and are settled on demolished Palestinian homes. If this is the value of Israeli might then i spit on Israel.

toof
have you been to the middle east? have you thought about the conflict for more than 10 minutes of your life without the 'omg those f*cking Israelis, all they do is kill those poor, innocent, opressed Palestinians' ideology that youve stolen from some hate site or bias news station

how do you possibly propose that "the occupied and the oppressed are somehow allowed to live on the existing land while the occupier moves in too." ????

For the purpose of this discussion I'll ignore the use of the terms occupied and oppressed. But seriously even if Israeli wanted to, she doesnt have enough soldiers to protect its citizens against constant attacks while they live side by side with those that wish to drive them into the sea.

a lovely, well presented argument brought by bigboyjames..thank you for enlightening us all

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'll sum up my opinion: Sucks for Palestinians getting raped in 1947 but fuck all the surrounding Arab cunts trying to fuck with Israel.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
jenzipoo said:
have you been to the middle east? have you thought about the conflict for more than 10 minutes of your life without the 'omg those f*cking Israelis, all they do is kill those poor, innocent, opressed Palestinians' ideology that youve stolen from some hate site or bias news station
[/quote]

after reading this there is no point debating with you because your such an idiot. i wonder how old some thick headed baboons are on BOS.

go watch fox news.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
some people here have been brainwahsed so much from the media htey actually now think palestinians are terrorists.

fucking oath, what has happened to our education system.

jenzipoo

HSC
after reading this there is no point debating with you because your such an idiot. i wonder how old some thick headed baboons are on BOS.

go watch fox news.[/quote]

o you have got to be kidding me...go watch fox news
thats it? if youre going to use wit to avoid an argument then at least do it with some sophistication

go open youre ears and eyes to whats really happening..please, please quote some stupid 'academic' about why you wouldnt classify some palestinians as terrorists? enlighten me please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)