It's A Trap! (1 Viewer)

eften

HSC
So what would you do if you found out a girl you were going out with for about a month turned out to be a guy?

I would probably become violent.

Similarly:
What would you do if you found out a girl you were going out with for about a month turned out to be a post-op-guy?

I would probably still become violent.

I personally find it disgusting - you were born with a dick, deal with it.

kara42

HSC
Well if I were a guy, yes, I would be disgusted and humiliated.

decypher

HSC
If you couldn't tell that she was a guy then I really think you should question your taste in women.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
tranny tranny tranny

are hawt.

right?

Dreck

HSC
Can you imagine how it would feel to feel as though you were born into the wrong gender? Surely try a bit of empathy here.

eften

HSC
decypher said:
If you couldn't tell that she was a guy then I really think you should question your taste in women.
Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word "trap"

Chick looks like a chick in every way. Then you go downstairs.. HOLY SHIT WHY DOES SHE HAVE A DICK?!?!?!

MonKazzar

HSC
... Well firstly I'd wonder why in gods name they obviously couldn't trust someone with such empathy as you...

And I guess... Love conquers all gender?

MonKazzar

HSC
For some people it does, I mean I don't think I'd ever be up for it... but the worlds filled with people with funny little needs. Transgender sometimes works?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Dreck said:
Can you imagine how it would feel to feel as though you were born into the wrong gender? Surely try a bit of empathy here.
Its probably something you should be disclosing... based simply on the trust factor you can easily justify breaking up with them.

MonKazzar

HSC
Yuh I totally agree, The person who is changed gender can't expect the trust to work from the side of the lover if they don't admit the issue rather soon into a relationship.

Zippora

HSC
eften said:
Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word "trap"

Chick looks like a chick in every way. Then you go downstairs.. HOLY SHIT WHY DOES SHE HAVE A DICK?!?!?!
what, so that actually happened to you?

HSC
pfft...I'd still date a chick who used to have a dick...if I liked her and found her attractive...

newmz89

Beer
HSC
see that chick in germany that was born and dude, and she is hot as. but still doubt i would date someone that used to be a dude.

IndustrialBar

HSC
eften said:
So what would you do if you found out a girl you were going out with for about a month turned out to be a guy?
I'd cry for joy. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find attractive tarps in school? The only ones I've ever found to remotely resemble a tarp have Adam's apples, and they're like 40.

eften said:
Similarly:
What would you do if you found out a girl you were going out with for about a month turned out to be a post-op-guy?
Well, post-op male-to-female transsexuals don't really have the female genitalia, so much as a mutilated penis, so I wouldn't rejoice quite as much. Otherwise, meh.

eften said:
Why should they "deal with it"? Some people are born with the mentality of the opposite gender. Imagine if you were suddenly given the body of a woman. An ugly woman. Or a bear. You'd still think as if you were you, but you'd appear as a bear. A female bear. Male bears have tiny peens. How would you feel about yourself?
Besides, people get plastic surgery(Botox) and wear layers of makeup, get breast implants, and all the rest. Kind of hypocritical if you happen to approve of those.
Nigger.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
did anybody see 60 minutes last night? the pregnant man is pregnant again

anyway barbara walters is asking him why he didnt get a doodle made, and he/she's like 'well the clitoris is like a penis. and the testosterone injections make it grow..........'
'..........so you have sex like man and woman?'
'yes'
'...........................'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)