• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Its nearly time.. (2 Viewers)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hmm...no, not quite that bored yet
Well we still have 2 weeks, how bored will you be then?

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i have an A4 page list stuck on my wall of stuff i have to do before school goes back and i havent started any of it yet...arrrggghhhhh!!!!! looks like a week of solid work coming up for me!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i have longer than that, im finished school
Yeah but we need it done by school ;)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
ive done a bit of work mostly every day
meh , but really it hasnt been hard study just a bit of lazy type study, and my homework , revision going ahead
but lol ive been using other peoples notes , i mean i can remember everything on the notes and so you know...
but still i have to start making my own notes
The notes ive got from otehr people are on like the first 2 topics anyway , so meh im just gonna start from now on making my own notes.
Eh .. should i redo my own notes on the topics that ive already got notes from other ppl of ?? i mean its only like the 1st/2nd topic of each chapter and ive only really done ti for Ipt and SDD

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sounds like you're going well Seraph. should you redo others notes? i can never learn off other people's notes, so i would say yes. you don't know if they have missed anything. but maybe it will be a waste of your time

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i dunno the notes look pretty good though , yea in the future i will make my own notes
(btw im only using other ppls notes for 2 subjects)
but yea if i redo these notes in my own words and they are exactly the same as summary im gonna be numero uno pissed off lol -_-

or maybe i will just get these notes and add anything that is missign from them
Also i gotta start doing more questions , i dont think i really actually touch pen to paper that often , only when i do maths
Cause i basically do a look/remember method... hell yea it works.. and i can basically parrot everything that ive read but still......

Lol see im already fucking stressing -_- this sucks, oh well at least i havent studied bloody 24hours a day ......
Cause i know its gonna be like that soon enough

Sleepy time :eek:

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
read what everyone else has done, and realise you have done a lot!

abdooooo!!!

Banned
you people don't know how much i've done... nothing... hahaha. :D

or maybe just the 4u math course and all the sciences. plus the all the english text... except for frontline, can't afford the video. :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe don't worry mazza, for most normal ppl, it never does! Enjoy your holiday, its the last for a while!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
mazza dont worry hes just a nerd... as if you would learn all the sciences before you have to. You will start putting unwanted information in exams ;)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
mazza dont worry hes just a nerd... as if you would learn all the sciences before you have to. You will start putting unwanted information in exams ;)
yeah why do you think im repeating chemistry? im not lying to you. its not my fault that im interested... ah DNAs and the genome theory so interesting.

Xayma = nerd. enough said... ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
yeah why do you think im repeating chemistry? im not lying to you.
Xayma = nerd. enough said... ;)
How am I a nerd? Im not the one doing a distinction course :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
maybe because you sound like one... :p

and distinction course is not for nerds, they are intended for intellectually gifted students with interests outside of med and law or at least thats what the info thing says. hahaha... total bullshit... but still im not a nerd, not yet anyway. :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
maybe because you sound like one... :p
How do I sound like a nerd?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
ROFL ok, NB: The geek test is a test of geekiness not nerdiness.

Its made for adults but since none of us have gone to college it will work fine. http://home.rochester.rr.com/jbennett/nerd/n500test.html

For the purposes the lecture is a class, and the professor is the teacher ok? But college level=N/A Its also a bit old but it is only used for rankings so we can use it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)