• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Its nearly time.. (1 Viewer)

J0n

N/A
HSC
Oh Crap, i have to:
  • Do Physics assignment
  • Do Chemistry powerpoint presentation
  • Read 4<sup>1</sup>/<sub>2</sub> books
  • Do English Folio
  • Write English essay
  • Finish 3U math logarithms chapter
  • Finish 4U math conics (and hopefully graphs as well)
  • Generally revise all subjects

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i dano that is a bit risky dont you think it is better to get it out of the way then to have to worry about it during school

get what out of the way?
hsc takes up the whole year
theres no escape! :eek:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I believe that the summer holidays are there for us to use, to catch up on work and make sure we understand the work, and l don't think this time should be abused (if it is, well its your problem) Its much more of an opportunity to relax but also get assessments completed and homework.

I am not looking forward to school for one reason - l own't have as much time as l do now to complete assessments and homework.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
shit.. i dunno when i go back to skool but i think its sumtime in feb

all i know is its a friday and i only got 2 periods outta 6
n they are bludjy subjects
catholic studies and bsa ahhaha

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
meh, just do a bit of stuff, even if its just reading notes before you go to bed, dont stress at this stage, if you stress now in 8 months time you will be totally burnt out

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah just try to get your notes up to date. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE STRESSING WHEN YOU GET TO SCHOOL. so eliminate it by doing things now

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE STRESSING WHEN YOU GET TO SCHOOL.
But wheres the fun in that, stressing gets your adrenaline going making you rush things and stuff them up. But at least you will have motivation to do things.

juggernaut

HSC
whos done physics and chem summaries of their 1st module? roughly how long did it take??

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
holidays have gone soo fast :( but im kinda looking forward to getting back to school in the hope i will get mass motivated and organised... doubt it!
Ive done some work, we havent started 4 unit at school so i completed the first topic, did extension work for legal studies, worked out my music performances and practiced, printed out other peoples study notes (thats still study :) ), and just read over some work. I wanted to do alot these holidays but now i think i deserve a break, every holidays i work my ass off studying and job wise and yeah its not really a holiday. at the end of last term i was so burnt out so i really needed this time to relax and chill. (my excuse anyhow)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
yeah i should be doing phys and chem summaries too. smeh just print out another persons -- JOKING, i will do them (eventually ) :p
I have done mine :D, well where we are up to in Class stupid not starting till week 4.

Blackalicious

HSC
It took me about a week to do both Chem and Physics summaries for module one.

but i still have to read ten additional texts for Advanced english and complete my log book which is around 25% of my final assessment mark and thats due second day back. :(

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Blackalicious
It took me about a week to do both Chem and Physics summaries for module one.
it takes me about awek for one module too .. thats if i was bothered to do them consistently. i do some then leave it for like how mnay days, then come back to if after. and the cycle goes again :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yay done my Chem prac book today, now i only have my Engineerign Studies Assignment (over the next two weeks), my physics thing (over the next few nights, or next week sometime) and my Engineering Studies summary needs to get up to date (by the end of the week), dont you see how well I have it planned out... *shudders at people who actually plan things by the hour

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i am so bored, i almost wish i was still in school so i could have work to do over these hols
3.5 months or however long it is is faaar to long with relatively little to do :shy:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)