ITT: FML I hate uni. (6 Viewers)

dawdlex3

HSC
I've been having these irregular sleep cycles/hours for the entire week for assignments.
I'm SO GOING TO DIE EARLY because of this.

Raix

HSC
I can't freaking write essays. I CANNOT WRITE. I have this fear of explaining concepts wrong and sounding like an idiot so I've been obsessively rewriting everything. Not to mention the whole referencing thing freaking me out.
and also when lecturers make it painfully obvious that they punish you for not showing up to their lecture, done by not filling the spaces in their lecture note questions.
One of my lecturers does that but luckily all my lectures are recorded, including slides. =D You're screwed if there are technical difficulties and there are no repeats though.

Last edited:

chrisnumber1

HSC
being the only white kid....people not knowing where anything west of parramatta is.

chrisnumber1

HSC
knowing no matter how hard you try this super smart asian guy who plays his ds during tutorials and lectures, and has never handed in an assignment will destroy you in the exams

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
leaving it to the last minute helps me stop procrastinating so I just get it done as opposed to checking facebook/making tea/making food/calling people/going for a drive every ten minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)