ITT: FML I hate uni. (2 Viewers)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Just found out my ridiculously difficult, ridiculously weighted Classical Greek exam is only 2 hours instead of 3. I am afraid, very afraid.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
No stuvac for me, first exam 4 days after classes stop. Not too bad but i do still wish i had more time ><

HSC
We only get one week - there are SO many uni's that get no stuvac at all.
this.

tommykins said:
Stop being a little bitch, we didn't have any stuvac last year.
also this.

there are no days between my last lecture/tute and first exam. and that first exam happens to be my hardest subject.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
My major assignments have been given extensions. So stuvac will be spent doing them.

HSC
Lol if I get 3 weeks of stuvac I know that I'll spend 2 weeks and 3 days doing jackshit.

Anyway fuck there's so much stuff to get through but seriously cbf because I am sleepy 70% of the time.

HSC
Lol if I get 3 weeks of stuvac I know that I'll spend 2 weeks and 3 days doing jackshit.

Anyway fuck there's so much stuff to get through but seriously cbf because I am sleepy 70% of the time.
This.
I have SO much content to cover for my exam on Monday, but I figure the lecture slides will be okay and just type out the cases properly (its open book for comm law) and yeah, prepare to fail. I can't do it any better.

Oh, something like 50% of students fail this unit on their first attempt.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Oh, something like 50% of students fail this unit on their first attempt.
Oi. That sounds pleasant :(.

Meanwhile I keep telling myself I'm going to do this foundations essay but then I wake up at 2pm, have to leave for the Central Coast at 4 ... and that's really not going to turn out well for me :/.

mamoz

HSC
sittin here procrastinating on bos.... when i got 2 assignments to do and 1 test to study for.. mind you the lecturer gave us the exam questions on wednesday so all i needa do is find the answers and memorize butt cbf. fml.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I have four assignments all due within the next week or so and I can guarantee they will all be late rush jobs because:

1. Prac, while a blast and a valuable experience, is killing me. Waking up before 5 and travelling 2.5 hours each way every day is just shit. I just woke up from a five hour nap and I still think I'm going to sleep all through tonight if that's any indication of how tired it makes you.

2. Related to the above, because uni are retards and made me start late, the time I would have used to do these assignments is going to have to be spent at school making up a missed week.

grrrrrrrrrraaaaargh

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
One thing i can't get over in my life>>>>>>>>procrastination. Bloody oath, i know i need to be studying, but just can't. feelsbadman.jpg

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Woke up late, rushed to get ready for my morning lecture, arrived at uni just in time. Lecture cancelled. :evilfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)