ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

cloud9

In rehab
HSC
N/A
i hate ppl with bad breath sittin behind me in lectures yo

penguin.ali

HSC
I always manage to sit next to someone who has a cold and no tissues -_- So they spend two hours sitting there snorting and wiping their nose with their hands but then look all offended when you offer them a tissue! :evilfire:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I always manage to sit next to someone who has a cold and no tissues -_- So they spend two hours sitting there snorting and wiping their nose with their hands but then look all offended when you offer them a tissue! :evilfire:
happened during my my exams last year. the idiot kept snorting so i threw a pack of tissues in his face. he just laughed and giggled and tried to be all cute and everything.

dawdlex3

HSC
happened during my my exams last year. the idiot kept snorting so i threw a pack of tissues in his face. he just laughed and giggled and tried to be all cute and everything.
How do you act cute with snot coming out of your nose?
That's disgusting.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni is crap, my legs and feet are dead at the end of each day and I feel too tired to do any work.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I hate people who cough during lectures. I know they probably can't help it because they're sick, but I still hate them.

HSC
groupwork members that change the way you've spelled things when you send it to them, because despite english not being their first language they somehow believe that their ability to spell is greater than mine.

people who come to tutorials and talk through the entire thing. our tutor said bugger off if you don't want to be there, take her advice plzkthx.

discussion groups where people make no contribution, don't speak english or speak so softly you can't hear them.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lecturers who have completely incomprehensible accents...nothing against the lady, she's nice and everything but I do not understand a single word that comes out of her mouth.

dawdlex3

HSC
groupwork members that change the way you've spelled things when you send it to them, because despite english not being their first language they somehow believe that their ability to spell is greater than mine.

people who come to tutorials and talk through the entire thing. our tutor said bugger off if you don't want to be there, take her advice plzkthx.

discussion groups where people make no contribution, don't speak english or speak so softly you can't hear them.
seems like you have a thing against general international students.

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Uni is crap, my legs and feet are dead at the end of each day and I feel too tired to do any work.
This. I've started staying at uni till 8ish at night to do work because due to sleep deprivation, I end up falling asleep when I get home.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
UNI IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF

i have 9 hour days plus four hour commute, and my girlfriend does too, so the only time we can meet is on the weekends. but shes being a fucking teasing bitch saying she wont have sex on sundays (her church day), so i only get to blow my load in her on saturday. next week im gonna destroy her cunt srs.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

Lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Because they think it's wrong because their copy of word is set to American? Or for another reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)