ITT: We post about hairdressers to avoid. (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
In an attempt to girly up the forum and annoy all the boys, post your worst. There's been a lot of hairdresser talk lately heh.

Just cuts is a definite no.
Bliss at New Lambton is slipping imo.
Toni and Guy is starting to become not worth it for the price.

The one up the road from the Cambo is supposedly good though I've never been. Sirocco.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Sircocco was always in the notices at my school last year, looking for employees. I say stay away from all hairdressers
just do what a guy in my soccer team did, cut it yourself with kitchen sissors

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hmm, I went to Sirocco - people from there came to the uni and did this promo where you got a supposedly really good deal, where you pay $90 (rrp $300+ apparently) for them to wash, cut, colour (which was kindly left on my forehead and ears), 'special treatment for your hairtype', blowdry, style, free champagne on arrival ("would you like a cup of tea"). So, pretty much unimpressed for the hype tbh.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hmm, I went to Sirocco - people from there came to the uni and did this promo where you got a supposedly really good deal, where you pay $90 (rrp $300+ apparently) for them to wash, cut, colour (which was kindly left on my forehead and ears), 'special treatment for your hairtype', blowdry, style, free champagne on arrival ("would you like a cup of tea"). So, pretty much unimpressed for the hype tbh.
Alrighty so that one's on the no go list then!

EbonyTW said:
Avoid the type that cut your hair with paper scissors.
What about those zig-zag ones?

Oh man, who else hates the sound when they use the blade of the scissors to feather the hair or whatever it's called? Yuck.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
hahaha...how
Dude, was joking.

I just deleted it and was about to repost a more subtle question regarding how often you watch American History X.

Don't worry man. :(

EDIT: How was the wknd dude?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i got my hair cut in a place next to the housing commision in hamilton....cause they charge half, where is used to go does

blue_chameleon

HSC
Meh. Hair is hair.

If I didn't have to keep myself respectable for work, i'd totally let it grow down past my shoulders.

Actually, no.
No, I wouldn't .

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Dude, was joking.

I just deleted it and was about to repost a more subtle question regarding how often you watch American History X.

Don't worry man. :(

EDIT: How was the wknd dude?
pretty good considering my current budget constraints.

had a BBQ on thursday.

hit the town Friday night until the pubs closed up then we walked back to friends house and had a game of football in the pool at like 3 in the morning. Watched a movie whilst our clothes were in the dryer and then i walked home hit up BOS and went to bed.

Played cricket on Saturday and went to the movies afterwards.

Sunday i helped my mate move out for uni.

Today was pretty good basically have just eaten all day, my mum's birthdays and australia day BBQ just now.

It's been a pretty good w/e. you?

blue_chameleon

HSC
Sweet. Yeah, finished work in Frigay and pretty much did nothing.

Saturday I took a trek down to Sydney with the gf to see what was going on for Chinese New Year celebrations. Had ramen in haymarket when it was 40+ degrees. Not a good choice. Other than that, just roamed around in the city for a bit and crashed at the Sebel near Central.

Went and had Yum Cha in Market City in the morning. I ate a truckload of various chinese food. Once again, not a great idea. After that, got some HJ's (is never a good idea) and caught the train to central coast, stayed the night at the grandparents. Came home today. Watched fireworks.

So who do you play cricket for? I think I may have asked you this before. :/ Haven't played for ages, but am keen to join the lower grades and work my way up again. Need something to fill weekends next summer.

Oh, I watched Seven Pounds on the weekend too. I rate it.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i play cricket for a third grade team, more for fun than anything. (first season in like 6 years)

Chinese New Year...and to think i would have been in China right now heading to japan in 2 days time.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i play cricket for a third grade team, more for fun than anything. (first season in like 6 years)

Chinese New Year...and to think i would have been in China right now heading to japan in 2 days time.
going to play in newcastle?

Come play with me

em_516

bludging..
HSC
My mate in Tamworth plays cricket for fun and they get $2 beers and drink on the field. That's how you play :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)