ITT: we post recommendations for discounted beauty products (1 Viewer)

HSC
Thought I might start a thread where we can all post specific websites/stores/sales for cheaper beauty products.

For nail polish, I like to buy it from transdesign.com - even with shipping, it works out at least 60% cheaper than if I buy it here. Shipping is fairly good, I got my package in less than 2 weeks.

I also like the shop Cosmocosmetics. I've seen heaps of discounted brands from Stila, Urban Decay, Make-up Forever. It's a bit hit or miss though, and the products are not from the current season, but they generally have a pretty good selection.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
au.strawberrynet.com

haven't bought anything yet but looks super good

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
you buy nailpolish online?

what ever happened to walking into Priceline and getting your shit there. one stop girl shop

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hrmm if that OPI site is cheap, might pick up some dark chocolate and wine colours for winter.

Then I might actually paint my nails.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Speaking of Priceline - they're having a 20% off sale for cosmetics and skincare on the 13th & 14th April .
actually went into priceline today and bought two tubs of st.ives body scrubs for $3.14 and some australis foundation for like $11.

hectic

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i guess if you're lucky you can do that, but hardly any polish actually stays on my nails for longer than a few days, so i buy mine from transdesign.com as well.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
:confused:
how long is it supposed to stay on for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)