J&J Holiday Skin (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
does it work on darker skin?

Like im really quite tanned allready... but it's just not quite healthy. Like you know in summer how you go darker and it just looks warm and nice?
Well at the moment im just darkish without the warm.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
alby said:
heheheh dan the metro :p
I just want a slight tan without the UVness (im pretty damn pasty:) )
and so my skin is softer of course :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i hate the smell so much, i now only ever use it at night. and the smell still gets into my pjs and the bedclothes and everything.

aaarrghhh!

anyway, i had a break from study for lunch and went to the beach where i have gotten a hint of tan, so i wont be needing the services of smelly JJ tanner anymore...

yeah. so there. thats that.

monzi

HSC
---

J&J Holiday skin is fantastic. I love it. I use it on my legs and it looks really natural. I dont know if i should use it on my face.. Mehh I'm happy it looks good on the legs especially when you wear a mini skirt.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
monzi said:
J&J Holiday skin is fantastic. I love it. I use it on my legs and it looks really natural. I dont know if i should use it on my face.. Mehh I'm happy it looks good on the legs especially when you wear a mini skirt.
i wouldnt put it on ur face, it might make you break out. on my bottle it said "holiday skin for face coming soon" so it should be...coming soon.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
^ shall do :)

me and sarah were goin to fake tan me this morning. but she forgot the tan. that could have been funny

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
llamalope said:
i just bought this stuff... it smells so damn good!!!! We'll see tomorrow whether it makes me look oh so natural, or like a carrot (or alternatively like all the american exchange students at usyd... :rolleyes: )
you say that now, but 10 mins after u put it on you will be eating your words...

that said, it isnt orange at all, but a nice shade of golden brown...like youve been sitting in a toaster for a little while.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
J&J Holiday skin is soooo good, i had a spran tan two weeks ago ($40) and it lasted a week and when it comes off ur skin goes all scaley, but this stuff has given the exact same colour (not orange, BUT brown), smells better, moisturises and does the same job at a fraction of the price... YAY...i recommend it :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if you stop using it for little while and dont exfoliate it off, your skin can go a little yellow. i use it every 2 days and its working nicely for me.

i think its the product of summer. im very glad that heaps of you are liking it.

Always

HSC
AlleyCat said:
if you stop using it for little while and dont exfoliate it off, your skin can go a little yellow. i use it every 2 days and its working nicely for me.

i think its the product of summer. im very glad that heaps of you are liking it.
So true about the yellow. My stomach is looking a little sallow. I guess it's time to exfoliate - again, and I haven't even bared my stomach yet!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
So true about the yellow. My stomach is looking a little sallow. I guess it's time to exfoliate - again, and I haven't even bared my stomach yet!
yeah, my stomack and underarms are yellow.

and thanks natstar, i think im going to get some of that tan remover. how much is it?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i LOVE this stuff!!
i used it once and already got compliments so ill keep using it forever and ever hahaha... deffinitely the best summer buy, who ever inveted it is a genious!!

if u get darker over summer naturally from the sun, does it adapt to ur skin tone or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)