J&J Holiday Skin (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kristylee_ said:
i LOVE this stuff!!
i used it once and already got compliments so ill keep using it forever and ever hahaha... deffinitely the best summer buy, who ever inveted it is a genious!!

if u get darker over summer naturally from the sun, does it adapt to ur skin tone or what?
yeah, it does. i have a bit of a tan and it just makes me look more tanned. also, the slight yellowness doesnt show as much if you have the rosiness from an actual tan.

not that im condoning sunbathing...;)

bex

HSC
guys.. ive been using this stuff for a week now.. once sometimes twice a day and ITS NOT WORKING!

are there different shades?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
bex said:
guys.. ive been using this stuff for a week now.. once sometimes twice a day and ITS NOT WORKING!

are there different shades?
not yet, but there are darker shades in the us and they should be in aust soon. there is also one for the face too.

im just confused as to why its not working. is your skin already really dark?

SiReN

HSC
looks like J&J is in almost everyone's good books, hmm Must try it...now..
*runs to shops*

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i wouldnt put it on ur face, it might make you break out. on my bottle it said "holiday skin for face coming soon" so it should be...coming soon.
so what would you use for your face? my face is the only part of my body that doesnt seem to tan well at all.

bex

HSC
AlleyCat said:
not yet, but there are darker shades in the us and they should be in aust soon. there is also one for the face too.

im just confused as to why its not working. is your skin already really dark?
not at all! like its olive toned but quite pale.. how annoying

HSC
N/A
bex said:
not at all! like its olive toned but quite pale.. how annoying
Eeek my legs and tummy are like that at the moment... I'm going to try and get some of this stuff tomorrow, will tell everyone how it goes! (If I can find it, sounds like everyone wants a piece of it!)

So it needs to be applied at least every second day to avoid it going yellow? (is a newcomer to fake tanners)

HSC
N/A
Ack! It's completely out of stock... not only in Priceline (and pretty much everywhere else) but the SUPPLIER has run out of stock, too! :'(

I did the second-best thing and mixed fake tanner with moisturiser (1 part fake tan to 3 parts moisturiser). We're already an itty bitty bit browner (I have naturally olive skin although my legs are so pale from not seeing the light of day for like... two years :S), let's see how tomorrow goes...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Ack! It's completely out of stock... not only in Priceline (and pretty much everywhere else) but the SUPPLIER has run out of stock, too! :'(

I did the second-best thing and mixed fake tanner with moisturiser (1 part fake tan to 3 parts moisturiser). We're already an itty bitty bit browner (I have naturally olive skin although my legs are so pale from not seeing the light of day for like... two years :S), let's see how tomorrow goes...
is this stuff in a yellow bottle? i keep seeing it everywhere, i don't know where though

froggy_chik87

HSC
i now understand what everyone was saying about the smell!! its horrible!! i have given up using it now, i've found something heaps better...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well, i think that im going to go back to st tropez for a while. for one, i cant stand the smell, and st tropez is a lot darker and lasts longer. so, farewell J&J it was fun while it lasted.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Franklins has heaps...and i mean their shelves are full

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)