Jack Johnson Tour (1 Viewer)

_Amie_

HSC
Anyone going? I'm going to the Canberra show, march 21st...should be pretty awesome!

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
jack johnson is a reefer smokin', doobie tokin' menace

constables should bong him on the head with their truncheons and throw away the key

soulshine

HSC
oh man i wouldnt miss it. i have waited so long to see g love! and the old faves: Xav, don, jack :)

*hit it, g!*

HSC
i love jack johnson, but he's not playing anywhere near me. has anyone bought his new album yet? i haven't got around to it .. not keen on the first single though.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
"halaka ukulele... mumma made a baby" ahahah my favourite line

jack johnson, donny and glove? im there at missions fields baby!

What are your other favs hip? i cant stop listening to banana, better together, never know, constellations and good people. all such rad songs

The DVD with it is tres cool, tres cool ahahaha

HSC
i love his version of 'breakdown' as well i like it better than the version that's on 'handsome boy modelling schools' album, great lyrcis too...

that, 'banada pancakes' and 'better together' are prob my favs, there all real good though

HSC
i downloaded 'banana pancakes', its pretty awesome. i'll probably pick up his cd sometime this week. i was just watching thicker than water before, i don't know if anyone's ever seen it, but jack makes great surfing movies .. and the soundtracks to them aren't too shabby either.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
pristine said:
my friend is obsessed with him.
dont worry, their not alone, i wanna have his babies.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i downloaded 'banana pancakes', its pretty awesome. i'll probably pick up his cd sometime this week. i was just watching thicker than water before, i don't know if anyone's ever seen it, but jack makes great surfing movies .. and the soundtracks to them aren't too shabby either.
they are good, if a little over-indulgent. how good is the stuff when they are in ireland though

im sure you've checked out september sessions and shelter, too. im not usually into that sort of music, but the shelter soundtrack is really impressive, especially the john swift stuff

jack is a good surfer and cinematographer but i cannot stand his music

HSC
yeah i have the september sessions as well, haven't seen shelter. i think the september sessions is probably better than thicker than water because it focuses a lot more on other surfers as opposed to jack just being like 'hey look at me, i'm going around the world on an effing boat', but for some reason thicker than water is just prettier to watch. or something.

.. only it's an american dvd, and my poverty-stricken dvd player only plays them in black and white, which sucks pretty bad.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
yeah i have the september sessions as well, haven't seen shelter. i think the september sessions is probably better than thicker than water because it focuses a lot more on other surfers as opposed to jack just being like 'hey look at me, i'm going around the world on an effing boat', but for some reason thicker than water is just prettier to watch. or something.

.. only it's an american dvd, and my poverty-stricken dvd player only plays them in black and white, which sucks pretty bad.
shelter is definately the best out of the three, it will make you want to move to the nsw north coast ASAP. however slater's surfing in september sessions is mindblowing
theres also a book for thicker than water, its really good as well

HSC
um.. said:
shelter is definately the best out of the three, it will make you want to move to the nsw north coast ASAP.
i live there :p well, the midnorth coast. or something. i should check out shelter .. too bad surf dvds are so damn expensive.

and i totally wanted to go to the blues and roots festival to see jack, and the beautiful girls, but it's sold out on all the good days. damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)