• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

James Ruse 2013 Graduate 99.95 ATAR |SELLING NOTES AND ESSAYS| (1 Viewer)

Treelover1

HSC
I'm interested in buying the Physics and Chem notes. Could you possibly message me samples of Motors and Generators & The Acidic Environment? (preferably not 'identify' dotpoints but rather the more "complicated" dotpoints)

hayabusaboston

HSC
IQ is useless and unnecessary. Intelligence is not to be measured as a quotient.
IQ is useless?

So its useless to have 160 IQ just as it is useless to have 60 IQ? K so if IQ is useless then theoretically a 60 IQ person can become top neurosurgeon.

lol u dont even know what you're talking about hitpatel, and when someone doesnt know the topic they are talking about well, they sound awfully silly.

Makematics

HSC
IQ is useless?

So its useless to have 160 IQ just as it is useless to have 60 IQ? K so if IQ is useless then theoretically a 60 IQ person can become top neurosurgeon.

lol u dont even know what you're talking about hitpatel, and when someone doesnt know the topic they are talking about well, they sound awfully silly.
he didn't say that it was useless to be intelligent, he said it was useless to attempt to quantify and compare intelligence, and i'd have to agree with him.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
he didn't say that it was useless to be intelligent, he said it was useless to attempt to quantify and compare intelligence, and i'd have to agree with him.
see that makes more sense now. I agree with it too, it IS useless to attempt to quantify and compare intelligence, BUT, it is really fun.

For some people anyway, like me. I enjoy the numerical aspect of it, and comparison is enjoyable :)

But yes, absolutely right you are, obviously CEO is intelligent hardworking person, and garbage man most likely not, the fact is, life goes on for both of them, whether you know and compare their IQ's or not.

sluu83

HSC
Hey Futurmedstudent, unfortunately I don't but I have pm'ed ya. bump!

HSC
Hello. Do you have any top selective high school's trial papers and papers from IND, CSSA, NEAP or Exam Choices or something like that? prices are negotiable. thanks

trungduong12

HSC
Hello. Do you have any top selective high school's trial papers and papers from IND, CSSA, NEAP or Exam Choices or something like that? prices are negotiable. thanks
Same question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)