James Ruse Agricultural High (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
hmm is there anyone who attended JRAHS and got a uai of below 80? or does anyone know someone who got a uai from Ruse below 80 just curious to know ._.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
TBK11, there almost certainly are people who get <80, but I assume they wouldn't go around telling people.

[qupte=cHoke-meh]Urgh... i hate to ask this... but....... is anyone else having trouble with the Maths 2U Adv book (the Fitzpatrick one)? I'm going to be a new student next year and have NFI on three quarters of the stuff in the book. Anyone want to help? :p [/quote]

As far as I know, all the new students are put in the same maths class so you should all be around the same level... and a lot of the, um, old people haven't even looked at the Fitzpatrick. Not voluntarily, anyway ==

duckcowhybrid

HSC
hey guys I go to James Ruse and I'm coolsauce. I dunno, our standards just higher adn we're all asians. Or curries, which are just brown stinky asians, like myself.

dp624

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
Stop bagging Ruse.

On a side note, we got about 2 minutes extra reading time yesterday as the examiner forgot to tell us to start writing lol. If only we were given an extra 15 minutes like during extenion 1 maths exam.
you don't go to ruse.

dp624

HSC
sikhman said:
i was told by a ruse student....i'm assuming he would know otherwise he wouldn't have told me...
nah he doesn't... not everyone has reported their uai to the school + it's confidential
out of interest, tell me this ruse student's name?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
nah he doesn't... not everyone has reported their uai to the school + it's confidential
out of interest, tell me this ruse student's name?
ruse students don't have names. on the first day they are assigned an identification number and microchipped.

dp624

HSC
duckcowhybrid said:
90.3 are you serious? that's really shit for Ruse.
dude noone knows what the lowest thing is, sikhman has a crappy source

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
dude noone knows what the lowest thing is, sikhman has a crappy source
besides, the lowest scorer has already been murdered by their asian parents probably.

wendybird

HSC
gibbo153 said:
besides, the lowest scorer has already been murdered by their asian parents probably.
haha. quite right.

not to mention, been shunned and blacklisted by the asian community.

cHoke-meh

HSC
x jiim said:
As far as I know, all the new students are put in the same maths class so you should all be around the same level... and a lot of the, um, old people haven't even looked at the Fitzpatrick. Not voluntarily, anyway ==
Cheers sweet. At least i;m not going to be overly outclassed straight away.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
For the record choke, you're gonna be put in Maths 4 out of 8, which isn't bad. Maths 5/6/7 are 3 Unit below your class, and Maths 8 is 2 Unit only. You're in the bottom 4 Unit class.

m.jakaran

HSC
Hi, I'm going to James Ruse next year, except I don't do any advanced H.S.C maths or coaching. Despite this I am still coming around 20/180 in Math, 5/180 in Science and 50/180 in English at Sydney Boys.

I would like to come right on average at James Ruse, will I get owned or can I acheive this grade?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
m.jakaran said:
Hi, I'm going to James Ruse next year, except I don't do any advanced H.S.C maths or coaching. Despite this I am still coming around 20/180 in Math, 5/180 in Science and 50/180 in English at Sydney Boys.

I would like to come right on average at James Ruse, will I get owned or can I acheive this grade?
wats advanced HSC maths?
and yes, you should do fine, you seem to be very capable

dp624

HSC
m.jakaran said:

well as an outside observer...
you won't do well in english, a bit below average (~90/170) i think
science you should be top 30
maths maybe average

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
m.jakaran said:

I wouldn't know, it all depends on how well you do in the assessments. But generally at Ruse, the top people are really really good, and the bottom people don't give a damn a lot of the time. Not sure if this changes in year11 though. By the way, coming to Ruse next year or this year? lol

kevda1st

HSC
yeh my friend delcined and went to Kings intead on a scholarship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)