James Ruse entry application and interview tips and questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
my last school was fully selective and in like the top 20 selective schools. i did some of the practice papers (honestly they were much easier than the test imo) and some of the victorian selective papers which were much more similar to the test. i think everyone found mathematical reasoning a struggle so its worth studying for that and verbal reasoning requires an extensive vocabulary since a lot of questions are vocab based.
Thank you

aaliya

HSC
my last school was fully selective and in like the top 20 selective schools. i did some of the practice papers (honestly they were much easier than the test imo) and some of the victorian selective papers which were much more similar to the test. i think everyone found mathematical reasoning a struggle so its worth studying for that and verbal reasoning requires an extensive vocabulary since a lot of questions are vocab based.
hello, I'm planning to sit for the edutest exam this year and I don't know where to start for the Bualko edutest, so can you please share with me your Victorian papers, resources, study links ( or any links), websites, each book name you have used which actually helped n came in the edutest exam, share any tips n tricks, anything related to verbal reasoning books n other test in the exam ( how to do I prepare for vocab n what exactly were there in each exam n to which papers, study resources were there similar to? ) etc. Do reply asap n please reply elaborately n detailed on the resources bit especially and exam structure, format n timing . Sorry for bothering u with these questions but pls help me out and do give extra info that will definitely help me for this edutest from ur side, thank u

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)