James Ruse tutoring (1 Viewer)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Does Anyone do the tutoring at Ruse where you are tutored by the head of Science (miss Pooviah(I think that's right))?
Just seeing who does it. Its on the weekends.

cobRAJ

HSC
i went for a few lessons a few years ago
rage quit straight after
i decided i could read the textbook by myself

cobRAJ

HSC
not particularly
like.. its better to just read up on it yourself.. and have a private tutor to go over the concepts you don't understand
but from memory it was like $20/hour or something right?
so you COULD just try a lesson or two and see how it goes (each to their own right? lolz)

Magical Kebab

HSC
not particularly
like.. its better to just read up on it yourself.. and have a private tutor to go over the concepts you don't understand
but from memory it was like $20/hour or something right?
so you COULD just try a lesson or two and see how it goes (each to their own right? lolz)
Yeah i have heard its good from others though.

gunat61

HSC
yeah a couple of friends from my grade went there. they're near the top of the grade so it could be good .. or it could be just them haha :)

xV1P3R

HSC
I had her for a teacher in Years 11 and 12 for Physics and I must say she wasn't a very good teacher. She relied too heavily on HSC Dotpoint, turned up late in half the lessons and made us do trivial activities like group presentations/ posters and power points.

In terms of tutoring, she could be better, but if I were to judge her based on her performance in Year 11 and 12, I wouldn't recommend going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)