japanese extension 2007: roll call (1 Viewer)

sunnalda

HSC
Im currently doin Jap Cont Preliminary course and planning 2 do Ext nxt year.
Is Ext really hard? How hard? IS it really different frm Cont ?

Shadowulf

HSC
+1 to your ext jap count

jap ext is so-so... but since the stuff we have to learn is so limited, theres a lot.. and i mean a LOT of time to revise..
of course, when i say stuff to learn... i just mean go through it the first time... i think (and i think the way my jap cont. teacher last year thinks the same way) that its the students responsibility to retain interest, and realise that japanese isnt one of those excrutiatingly hard to study subjects... i mean, with the way ive been taking japanese, i even think in japanese sometimes

for those who are doing extension (especially those who are thinking of doing it in the future):

In my opinion, you dont REALLY need to make as much study time for japanese as you might for other subjects such as 4unit maths or if sciences... instead, if you're at an jap ext. level, try to integrate japanese into your lifestyle, e.g. think in japanese, or randomly translate some of your notes from english into japanese when you get bored....
also, if for some miraculous reason you have an hour to spare between your studies, watch some japanese series, and i dont mean anime series. Im talking about J-drama that actually uses japanese which you might use in your classes (anime usually has most peoples characers speaking with thier weird little unique style of speech, which doesnt sound bad really, but wont score you many marks in HSC japanese)

ryuuj

HSC
Yeah~~~ Ext person here :D
um... I find it so-so :3''' hihi... I think Oto-chan is cool :D''' yeah.. *RESPECTRESPECT*
And... I think, on vocab, if you know all your vocab for continuers, there isn't all that much to learn in Ext. . . .w.;;; or that could be just me. :confused:
:D

... I've been to japan 3 times... .0.;;; I MISS IT SO MUCH >W<;;; I wish I could go back now and skip the rest of the hsc *w*'''

and yeah :3 I think in japanese alot... and am common found debating with myself in japanese when I'm studying. . . Thats not normal, is it? owo;;;
-w- I"m hungry now~~~~~~~

L=Lawliet

HSC
lol ryuuj you sound like a bit of a character
yeah a late +1 for me for xtn... trial hsc tomorrow! ...woot

L=Lawliet

HSC
btw, anyone else doing trials around about now.... esp. for OHS ppl do they do it on the same day?

acq128

HSC
in order to do well in the written and oral part of the exams, theres alotttt more to know in terms of grammar points for extention, it just makes your expressions alot more exciting and to the point, getting you higher in marks

remember, you're gonna be scaled, which puts you on the spot to be above average at least to obtain a good score

Sharleexx

HSC
Confessing:

I am totally freaking out. Jap Ext. speaking HSC is like next Saturday, also I've got the trials for it on Monday. I'm far from ready.. lol, I know NOTHING.. and it's too late to cram.

*sigh.. feel a tad bit better.

Who is ready for next Saturday?

Mina san ganbatte ne! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)