Japan's nuclear plant meltdown (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Jewish is kind of an ethnicity as well. So, can you be racist to them? I mean, I think they're disgusting, I just want to know if that's racist or not.
Jews are a race.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Rothbard you bastard. If Jews are a race then Muslims are a race too. Stupid hypocrite. For some reason my year 12 Extension 2 English teacher stated that religion is a race, therefore anyone going against a religion will still be considered racist. Any of you retards that have a problem with me or my posts can gtfo this thread. If you want to attack my religion, go into some religious thread. This thread is about the Japanese people and the Fukushima nuclear meltdown.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
oh my god you are a fuckwit

seriously

you are

retarded

please stop posting

PLEASE

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Rothbard you bastard. If Jews are a race then Muslims are a race too. Stupid hypocrite. For some reason my year 12 Extension 2 English teacher stated that religion is a race, therefore anyone going against a religion will still be considered racist. Any of you retards that have a problem with me or my posts can gtfo this thread. If you want to attack my religion, go into some religious thread. This thread is about the Japanese people and the Fukushima nuclear meltdown.
you are legitimately retarded

arabs are a race

asians are a race

both arabs and asians happen to be islamic

islam is not a race

there is a jewish religion

and a jewish race you stupid fucking cunt

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
jews control the world economy someone told me therefore it must be true.

fishfingerz

HSC
Just skimmed through the thread. Can't remember who but someone noted how little Australia is doing in terms of foreign aid to the Japs, compared with the Chinese, etc. We are going through our own problems as well, which has resulted in a flood levy being introduced to cater for it and give financial aid to the victims of floods, etc. You have to help yourself before you can help others, unless you want you're income to decrease.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
the flood levy was 1.2 billion (minus concessions to the extreme greens to keep their loony programs going)

we've spent more than that on housing illegal immigrants since labor's soft policy lured the boats here starting in 2008

HSC
ok how much aid are we giving to the kiwis also japan is 3rd most wealthy country in the world they have 130 million people i dont think there is much help we can give that will make much of an impact

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
we're giving FIVE HUNDRED MILLION of your taxpayer dollars to build schools in indonesia so they can teach about how bad the west is

HSC
we give indonesia money to teach islam
and at the same time we give indonesia money to fight terrorism, and we help train Kopasus

what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)