• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jay-Z coming to Sydney! (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ive had 3 dreams about this concert so far.

one i was with a mate (not the one im going with) and we like sat up the very back and thought it was the front for some reason, then were like 'oh shit the fronts up there' so we went up the front and there was all seating and not many ppl were there :(

2nd one i think um it was just me lining up then all of the sudden my shirt flew off (wtf) so i had to run to this wierd abo store and buy a showbag with a shirt in it (and it was some gay shirt) so i put it on then went into the concert and had fun, it was like a small club.

3rd one um i was up the very back with 2 chicks and then one of them stole my seat so i tricked her into getting up and stole her seat then she went into the other room which had a hospital bed in it and layed down (wtf) and i just watched the concert.

pretty uneventful boring wtf dreams i wanna have like a better one where i fuck beyonce and rihanna or something, awsm.

esquared

HSC
before the kanye show i had a dream that he was like "oh man, i got a friend for you.".
and then the piano line to PSA dropped and everyone went APESHIT and kanye shouted MY BOSS IS IN TOWN
and then hova stormed on stage ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF!!! and then they did diamonds

wish it was true hehe

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh i had my doubts about busta actually coming anyway.

i wasn't going to go anyway i doubt he'd do 'dangerous' or his verse from 'scenario' or he prob wont even do 'gimme some more'

the set list would prob be like:

touch it
i love my chick
break yo neck (which i like)
woo hah got ya all in check (half the crowd wont know it)
*insert songs from the big bang*
i know what you want

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh hiphop, no doubt he wouldnt come to australia for 1 show. i dont see many artists coming for that. just isnt worth the time it takes to fly down here.

im still waiting on avant. i love that guy. but i dont think hell ever come down

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeh i had my doubts about busta actually coming anyway.

i wasn't going to go anyway i doubt he'd do 'dangerous' or his verse from 'scenario' or he prob wont even do 'gimme some more'

the set list would prob be like:

touch it
i love my chick
break yo neck (which i like)
woo hah got ya all in check (half the crowd wont know it)
*insert songs from the big bang*
i know what you want
Thats Busta to me. I haven't heard (or remember) dangerous.

There were a couple of other Busta songs I love, but can't remember the title now. :(

OJ, I got your legs spread on the bed....what an awesome way to open up a song. ;)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
redruM said:
Thats Busta to me. I haven't heard (or remember) dangerous.

There were a couple of other Busta songs I love, but can't remember the title now. :(

OJ, I got your legs spread on the bed

OJ is a guy

you didnt put quotation marks around it

NO HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah i love avant too. 'sorry' has so much emotion in it.

*hopeful*

HSC
as if u didnt mean it redrum :p

has avant even heard of australia :(

*hopeful*

HSC
redruM said:
I luv OJ long time.
well his mine biatch ;)

im actually really burning that i cant go to the show.... hahah make sure u all put up reviews like that guy from london or wherever

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think ill end up going to jayz, just holdiing off at the mo since im broke. what day is the actual concert?

i think they need a decent rnb/rap bdo. i guess good vibes its kinda close, but i think organisers should do more.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
October 25th, Wednesday. 7.30pm start. Be in line from about midday.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
wow ull be there that early mannn? i wont be there till 4 :( so cut. but if i miss another political economy tute ill fail lol
I'll be trying to do what I did at Kanye. Find a bar with a view of the line...Drink till a line develops and then get in quick. (Then sell e to underage chix, brah)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I'mma bring da pigs down on ur azz 4 that yo... lol
Can't wait 4 this concert but... its ma very 1st so i'm poppin my cherry...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
advice: when u enter the vicinity do not just sit down on the dance floor. stand up and wait.
hahahhahahah

bUt DaT iZ WaT We dO @ aSseMbLy @ sKoOL!!!~~

esquared

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
advice: when u enter the vicinity do not just sit down on the dance floor. stand up and wait.
also, some suggestions for the crowd based on kanye west experiences:

1) calm the fuck down.
2) if the crowd is pushing and you are at the front, its normal crowd movement and nobody's fault in particular. it's just an over-enthused crowd. don't play hero by shouting "FUCKEN STOP PUSHINGGGG" and getting the shits with the people directly behind you

seriously the crowd were fucking terrible, kids at the front had to be lifted over the barricade before it started. just walk to the closest spot you can, without getting in anyones way, and stand fucking still. be respectful. you'll be just as close and nobody will get the shits.

also, the sitting down thing is a security thing. security makes people sit down. which is fucking retarded, because at kanye, as soon as they made them stand up, everyone went apeshit and it was too hectic to be enjoyable for much of it. if people stand the whole time, they dont go "omg if i stand up faster than everyone else and lunge forward i might be a metre closer omg!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)