Jay-Z coming to Sydney! (2 Viewers)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
this is a review from a fan from the IC who was at the london concert:

THAT SHOW WAS EPIC .THE TRUE MEANING OF A CONCERT.

my tickest originally placed me WAAAAAAY AT THE BACK OF THE ARENA .BUT ME AND MY NIGGA DANTE thugged our way to the fron .we dogded weaved and sneaked our way trough so many doors ducking secirity at every point till we got to THE VERY FRONT OF THE STAGE .

any way lupe fiasco comes out after kano (uk artist) and he rips it .for a new artist who handt really got that much exposure yet he did his thing.

then jay cxame out and the crowd went NUTS.i was screaming like a girl.he did songs from every album.did aint no nigga ,all the hits and shit and the crowd was going wild.he was on there for like two houirs just KILLLINNNG it .then at some point he started perfoming where am from.and then it got to the part where he says the whos the best mcs line .and every body screamed NAS at the end .then green lantern drops the beat to made u look.and then there is an explosion on stage and when the smoke clears we look to the stage and we see NAS .

the whole arena ratled like an earthquake.grown men burst into tears screaming i love u nas.white boys asians ,black men old and young all strarted screaming like girls even the girls were screaming too.then nas started performing made u look then he started performing if i ruled the world (which i never heard him performing live and the crown of 20,000 knew every word)he absolutely shut the whole arena down (even more than jay did)jay was standing in the back ground just looking on in pride like his brother was shutting shit down (a very touching moment)then jay came to the front of the stage and nas was like "jay lets take it back to the begining "and then the beat for dead presidents dropped and jay stareted rapping his verse then nas added his verse from dead presdents .absloute fire ( i wasnt at the declare war concert so seeing it with my own eyes was a great moment like it it was the first time it ever happened )then nas declared tha this was what hip hop was about grown men coming together and squashing the beef and bringing unity to the world and schooling the youth .then nas and jay hugged and gave each other a pound on stage (the crowd loved that)then nas was like " jigga my nigga do u am out" and he bounced off the stage (some girl threw her panties at nas lol) then jay launched into songs from the blue print .killed jigga that nigga ,killed song cry ,killed h to the izzo (the arena knew every word and jay stopped at some point and the whole building rapped the whole verse )then he performed and accapella verse and he was like i know the difference between a bicth and a b and then the beat to carzy in love drops ,smoke all over the stage and when it clears we see beyonce out there .it was too much MEN SCREAMED .GIRLS CRIED ,SOME PASSED OUT .even the security of the building are screaming with the fans .old ppl (there were some thirty something to firty something yr old ppl in the crowds )yyoung ppl every body is dancing screaming yelling (me too)then they launched into crazy in love (beyonces back up dancers were all dymes )and they KILLED IT,then they launched into bonnie and clyde .one of beyonces back up dancers was so hot that i screamed i love u to her and she whispered i love u back to me and winked (i was tottally pshyced ).then they did dejavu and again they shut iw DOWN .then when jiggas verse came on every body was going BANANAS .then beyonce left the stage and then jigga launched into dirt of ur shoulders and some more shit.all hot stuff .i took so much pictures my camera memory coulnt take any more.even bleek was shutting shit down (to all those niggas clowning bleek he on tour getting crazy money .eating right .he and jay were like brothers twins even on stage)then they performed some songs and jay acted like he was leaving the spot.the light went out and he left the stage .then the whole stadium was screaming hova hova hova hova .then jigga came back out and did some more songs including lucifer ,and some songs inbetween that i cant remember right now (too many things going on)then he closed it out with encore .

at point in the show jay was pointing out to the ppl in the crowd .whats that u wearing ?i love that .he showd love to every one wearing rocawear.some nigga was al dressed up in a suit like kanye west and jay was like daaam son u brave to be rocking that in here .then he would point to ppl waaay at the back and say i see u too nigga i see u girl and then he would describe what the wearing just to make them feel good with themselves .then jigga pointed at ME and winked when he saw me reciting every WORD with him (i was ready to die with extitement .my inner stan came out)

IT WAS pound for pound the best concert i have ever been to.i have been to two jay-z concerts before back in 2003 and 2004 and he killed both of them but it was no where near the level of this jump off.i went to bustas last gig and that was fire too cos busta is a dope performer but this TOPS IT ALL.even my boy who was never really into jigga turned into a stan screaming like a girl and shit and when nas (his favourite rapper)came out he was so exited a tear came out of his eyes ..some nigga grabbed me and took a picture with me out of no where in all the exitement.no homo(thats the level of exitement.thugs and shit were like lil bicthes when nas and jay was on stage together)

thank u jay-z for making my summer .i had just got my results back that i failed my bar exams .but this concert made me forget it all.i would resit in january .its nuthing.this shit was fireee.

thank u nas for bringing the fire .

thank u bee for just being sexy.

and to those nigga who said jay was gonna shit on nas by stealing his buzz with these new album.nas obviuolsy doesnt feel that way .cos nas was loving his moment in the spotlight .at some point when the crowd was screaming and showing him love i could see that nas was visibly taken aback.he even mouthed a daam to himself.it seems he had forgotten that the WHOLE world still ha crazy love for him

if u were from london and u werent at the concert .kill ur self.

jiggas next concert is at the royal albert hall on the 27th and i got tickets for that too.and i think i am about to be given free tickets to his concert in nigeria.there are lottery tickesta nd raffle draws for his african tour being held on radio stations ,tv stations ,music chaneels etc.the buzz is crazy.jigga is killing it doing it big.

sorry fiddy but jigga is just as big as u world wide and so is nas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont know if you can bother reading all that, but GOD DAMN it gets you excited, ANYONE who has a chance to go to this concert but doesnt take it (ie, my mate because he 'is sick of rnb' [i never knew jay-z was 'rnb']' is a fucking idiot.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I JUST WISH NAS IS THERE ASWELL!!!

That review got me so excited! :eek:

*hopeful*

HSC
lol once u read a couple of sentences u cant not read the whole thing, so descriptive

i reckon beyonce will show as well, but if nas does :jaw:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh shit he did 'song cry' with gwenyth paltrow singing the background vocals, and 'aint no love' with chris martin (dude from coldplay) singing the hook.

He is doing all these little exclusive suprises in each of his concerts

i wonder what he'll do here!!

he also did 'dead presidents' with chris martin on the piano!!

oh god im so excited, fuck ne-yo and rihanna i want jay to be the only performer!!!!!!

also memphis bleek has been confirmed to be jay's hype man here (and everywhere else) i know alot of people clown on bleek but i like him so fuck u.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH redrum we gotta get up to the very front man!! if i see u in line im using to push in (if your ahead of me) and vica versa :p or just bulldoze all the boppers out of the way...they'll probably be sitting down on the floor like at the kanye concert hahha

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I'm gunna be around there at 1pm...have to go to a class. But about 7 of my mates will be there and we'll be able to get awesome spots.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVV!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
WTF... NAS!!!!!! NO FKN WAYYYY.... im not goin now i dont think. i swear to fkn god if nas rocks up im gonna be fkn soooo pissed off.. might go shoot myself for not goin... but the reason not wanting me 2 go is ne-yo and rhianna and all the teenybopper cunts...

ultimate concert... jigga, nas and rakim.. FUK YEAHH!!!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i wouldnt be suprised if nas was there anyways. his signing with def jam and his new album coming out nov 7, sounds about right..

esquared

HSC
hey icraig, why dont you just lighten up and stop acting like you own hiphop and enjoy the fucking show, and you'll have nothing to regret. grow up, your faux-maturity is really tiresome.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
wtf u idiot how the fuk do i act like i own hiphop u fkn retard.. all i said was id b pissed off i didnt go to the concert and nas was there. and then i said i wouldnt be suprised if he did show up since his signing with def jam and his new album coming out. is there somethin wrong with that??

esquared

HSC
i was talking about you whinging about rhianna/neyo. get the fuck over it, its how the show gets profitable and it ain't changing hov's performance. who the fuck are you to act like you are "above" pop music? you're just sounding like a child striving to be an adult.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i did go over the top bout the rhianna n neyo thing... my bad... but JIGGA AND NAS!!! OMG ILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN THEY GO ON STAGE....

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Dante's nigga said:
ME AND MY NIGGA DANTE thugged our way to the front .we dogded weaved and sneaked our way trough so many doors ducking secirity at every point till we got to THE VERY FRONT OF THE STAGE .
lol

Dante's nigga said:
if u were from london and u werent at the concert .kill ur self.
haha the best review ever.

makes me wish i had got tickets, but i am not much of a concert goer even if its epic

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
esquared said:
i was talking about you whinging about rhianna/neyo. get the fuck over it, its how the show gets profitable and it ain't changing hov's performance. who the fuck are you to act like you are "above" pop music? you're just sounding like a child striving to be an adult.

calm down man we are just pissed off they are booked in the aus concerts because the other places got a full jay-z concert....because we get ne-yo and rihanna we will have a shorter jay-z performance, hence, he wont be able to perform as many songs etc. even if he does an encore.

but icraig dont fret man ne-yo is only 30 mins and rihanna 45 mins, with 30 min intermissions with the emcee (whoever that will be) talking shit. Still yeah it does chew up time for hov and attracts all the boppers so some jay-z fanatics might lose out on a chance, thats what im pissed off about because i would rather see a pure jay-z concert like fade to black.

London didn't get that because they have a large hip hop following, we dont have that, our scene is pretty much shitty and bopperful. London got a true hip hop concert.

oh well.

esquared

HSC
i dont think the gig is shorter because of the supports. its shorter because theyre trying to make it a mini-festival. 90mins of supports and shit is pretty standard for other concerts who get full sets. be cranky at coppel and perhaps hov, but dont blame the supports.

anyway i reckon he'll go overtime.

+ nas is in negotiations to go "to africa and some other countries"

naughty nas for sydney pls

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Nasty Nas in your area...about to cause mass hysteria.

OR

Naughty Nas in your vagina...about to squirt like Cyntherea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)