JB Hi Fi (1 Viewer)

pete_mate

HSC
dont apply online, just go into the store, look presentable and hand in your resume in person to the manager, at least the 2nd in charge person.

the pay in cd's/dvd's is pretty shit, so apply for sales where comissions make it pretty good, just say you have really good knowledge and sales experience and that should be enough.

heh, i saw one guy goto an interview wearing a suit. like wtf. on an ordinary day you can wear thongs and shorts to work, but i wouldnt recommend that for the interview.

heh, i think the clock is fucked, i posted at 11pm.

Black Hawker

HSC
Callistemon said:
I asked for a job at the Victoria Ave one [Castle Hill].
Who wouldn't hire me, honestly?
Who ever doesn't hire you is stupid! :D

MuffinMan said:
haha um what qualifications do I need? I'm interested too.
Depends on what position. If you want to be a salesperson its experience and if its other positions then you don't. :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah ive been thinking about applying there. they might want you to have some kind of technological knowledge maybe? but i would assume most people have at least the basic knowledge of computers and gaming systems and things anyway, its not that hard.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Who ever doesn't hire you is stupid! :D

Depends on what position. If you want to be a salesperson its experience and if its other positions then you don't. :D
which ones don't require sales experience? i think i'd do well in the cd department. well not really, i only listen to alternative haha

Black Hawker

HSC
MuffinMan said:
which ones don't require sales experience? i think i'd do well in the cd department. well not really, i only listen to alternative haha
Have a look at the positions. It explains it. Which store are you going to apply for?

MuffinMan

HSC
Black Hawker said:
Have a look at the positions. It explains it. Which store are you going to apply for?
liverpool or sydney

pref syd cause i go there almost every day for uni.

MuffinMan

HSC
nope none on those two stores.
oh well
and they're mostly sales too. i can do stocktaking but thats in newy :(

HSC
doesn't jb hi fi only accept applications online? i think that's what one of the stores i went to said. anyway, i'm hoping to get the one at the new parramatta westfield. that one isn't opened yet so it's definitely online. i'm also hoping to get liverpool cos i live near there and the sydney for the same reason as above.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
i work at jb hifi, im going to be one of the first to be a part-time phone sales rep its a new part of there franchise. the stores opening in the new rouse hill. and to answer your question a 17 year old gets $9 hr but dont let that discourage you cause it is merely a retainer.

Black Hawker

HSC
Yeah, I'm applying for Parramatta Westfield too. I applied as games advisor, but I want to apply for other positions too. Do you think they will consider other positions for me?

Russdog

russell
HSC
**freakstar87** said:
i'm hoping to get the one at the new parramatta westfield.
wait.. as in there's a new parramatta westfield? or a new jb-hifi at parramatta westfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)