Jeopardy/Cameras/Charge/Party Animals (2 Viewers)

suling

HSC
I have a big Johnson toy..it was my favourite for ages

Remember that show The Trap Door? I loved that, not sure why...

suling

HSC
yes! i remember it now! i liked it. and can i have your Johnson toy :D hehe
I just watched an episode on youtube..so weird.

I'm pretty sure my dog stole my Johnson toy and that it is now somewhere in the backyard..

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Being a recent convert to ABC3 when I'm not at work (bring on Johnson and Friends!!!) I am beginning to see a major plot flaw in Jeopardy. How the fuck don't their cameras run out of battery??? Like they spend three weeks trapped in the Australian bush, not to mention six weeks in an alien wormhole, yet their cameras remain mysteriously charged? It's totally ruined a good show for me.

Also, recently re-aired on ABC2, does anyone watch Party Animals? I like it. It was sad when the guy died but he was pretty annoying.
I always assumed that they carried around heaps of spare batteries in their massive backpacks, like a bulk pack of AAs or something.

philphie

Banned
HSC
yeah i can't find them anywhere, i only have my mum's old tin tin 'comics' but they're all in french so i tend to misinterpret things

philphie

Banned
HSC
they change the batteries whenever it goes static, so at the end of every episode

yoddle

is cool
HSC
How do you know that? Surely the static is just the tool used to end every episode?

philphie

Banned
HSC
haha alright let's not forget this is a kids tv show, no need to get into specifics.

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
yeah but how often do you see them goto the toilet, or brush their teeth etc, i just assumed that their target audience (aka little kids + some others hehe) were not that interested in watching them change their batteries, so they didnt include it.

:spin::spin: i love jeopardy simon was my favourite.

philphie

Banned
HSC
they probably didn't know how to change batteries anyway. and simon was the worst, what a fucking typical jock wanker urrrgghh and christie, what a disgrace.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
OK yeah i suppose I am forgetting the shows' target audience. Yes how could you possibly like Simon? He was such a jerk. And fucking Shauna, such a whiney little cow.

philphie

Banned
HSC
urrgghhh. to think, none of them were lookers anyway, only liek lucy and that other one were passable whenever wearing tank tops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)