Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I hate our school jerseys. The letters are really small.
The letters are in red and on the right-hand side of the jersey, there's a red stripe.
You can't see the last letters if you have a long word on it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I had put something more thoughtful/creative on my jersey rather than what I thought of on the morning it was due... it sorta annoyed me I thought of good things AFTERwards >_>

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, i've had like weeks to think of a nickname on my jersey. I've decided on it, and not gonna regret my choice. :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
haha.. no jersey for me....

i'll just wear the blazer everyday!!!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Riviet said:
Lol, i've had like weeks to think of a nickname on my jersey. I've decided on it, and not gonna regret my choice. :)
I changed my mind the day it was due and put *hearts* you... after my nickname. I have no clue why i did that.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, i used to do latin back in yr 7 & 8, a little bit of latin might spice that jersey up :rolleyes:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Latin on jerseys? Sounds strange but original and creative. What are you thinking of putting on? Most people wont understand it.
I can't understand Latin btw.

Go ahead. Put whatever you want on that jersey.

verbum sapienti satis! nihil obstat!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
kadlil said:
I put latin on my jersey, but sounded stupid after I handed it in, then regretted it and changed it thank god :D:D

By the way, I put [Caelestis] random lol :D:D
Lol! You're lucky you could change it. Caelestis does ring a bell, dunno what it is, yes the name is very random xD

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
my friend put Nox on the back of hers cos her penname on the net is Nox_Noctis_Anima (Night Soul) and Nox basically means darkness or night. and if you knew her, you'd know why. lol
i put Felix on the back of mine, cos its the nickname ive had the longest and i like it.

chocaholiic

HSC
Jerzaaayz yet 2 cOME

WE HAVNT EVEN GOT OUR JERSEYS YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

fkn ppl in our grade are scabs and havnt paid it all off yet so no1 can have them!!!!

suks king lears balls!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn, that's late, lol, I'm getting my name in tomorrow, we're gonna have like 2 or 3 sets of orders, the first is this one for the earlly people, and the next 2 for early next year. I should get my jersey around the xmas holidays, looking forward to it, hehe.

P

pLuvia

chocaholiic said:
WE HAVNT EVEN GOT OUR JERSEYS YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

fkn ppl in our grade are scabs and havnt paid it all off yet so no1 can have them!!!!

suks king lears balls!
That's just a waste isn't it? Can you get your money back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)