Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Riviet said:
Don't ask what time i went to bed last night but i woke up about half an hour ago... lol
How are you feeling now? If I do ever get the chance to sleep in - rarely happens though because my body is an alarm clock - then I wake feeling extremely slow and groggy, which lasts for about 2-3 hours, but I feel great at the same time! Hard to explain; I did my best!

When is everyone getting their jerseys? I'm getting mine first day back! BOO-YAH! :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
How are you feeling now? If I do ever get the chance to sleep in - rarely happens though because my body is an alarm clock - then I wake feeling extremely slow and groggy, which lasts for about 2-3 hours, but I feel great at the same time! Hard to explain; I did my best!

When is everyone getting their jerseys? I'm getting mine first day back! BOO-YAH! :D
Right now i'm fine, in the morning my head was hurting a bit, still coulda been asleep for another hour or so, you can never get too much sleep lol.

I'm hoping to get mine in early january!! :p

Emly

E.T
HSC
yeah, we get our jerseys early next year.

im getting emly on mine... we are allowed to have nicknames or whateer, just no swearing or things too rude.
one of my freinds got 'fanny' though.. its a play on her last name.

rachel_see

HSC
Our's were about $90. Hehe I feel so lame though. I got CTRLALTDEL on mine. I'm such a nerd :'(

<3 Rachel

Riviet

HSC
N/A
rachel_see said:
Our's were about $90. Hehe I feel so lame though. I got CTRLALTDEL on mine. I'm such a nerd :'(

<3 Rachel
Lol interesting choice there, and ouch that's expensive. :eek:

watiwat

HSC
our school won't let us get nicks at the back of the jersey.. something about how someone got stalked 'cause they put their mobile number on theirs.. but our grade's working on getting the names on the back..

i'd probably get watiwat on the back.. it's my last name, sounds awesome, and lotsa people call me that..

this year, the yr12s put their nicks on the collar, so when you put the collars up, you can see them from behind.. it's the most we can do at the moment..

our jerseys are semi-paid for ourselves, because it's the leftover from when we pay for the year above us's luncheon.. so we're thinking of being mega-cheap arsh and not put much money towards the luncheon so we can get awesome jerseys.

gwemma88

HSC
watiwat said:
our school won't let us get nicks at the back of the jersey.. something about how someone got stalked.

Yep apparently we are likely to get stalked at my school too. We are allowed our names embroidered on the front in miniscule writing. Yay (note sarcasm)

Kaz Man

HSC
all our nics are checked by the principal before we can get them on our jerseys. i think a couple of people got called up to change their nics. ours are $90 too but we've got a nic on the back and name on the front, embriodered.

me? "Oh, Man..." play on my surname ^^

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Out 'jerseys' are actually jackets, which I think is retarded because...oh, lets see... it's ridiculously warm for 3/4 of the year and we will not get much wear out of them? Trust a year group with saw dust for brains to vote for a jacket.

My nickname is 'un-eeww-sual' - think Kath and Kim:)

karoooh

HSC
Re: Nicknames on Year 12 Jerseys

Ok... Scratch what I said before - I want to get rid of my jersey name now. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of it by DIY?

Riviet

HSC
N/A

karoooh said:
Ok... Scratch what I said before - I want to get rid of my jersey name now. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of it by DIY?
Have you paid for it yet? If not, just don't pay for it when it arrives. But have they arrived yet? Have the orders been put in? It's going to be hard to cancel/change your name now.

We should be getting ours sometime in the nearby fortnight.

karoooh

HSC

Brian! I've already paid! They came yesterday, and we were handed them today! Stupid Caterbury! They stuffed up quite a few nicknames - Front and back! AND the sizes!

Pity they spelled all of mine fine, but they stuffed up the size, and so I've decided to send it back to get a different one! LOL So when I put down which actual size I wanted, I said they stuffed up my names too! So it's all good! :p:p:p

Except, I won't see it for 15 weeks or there abouts... That's ok! It's usually not that cold in May! And I don't mind cold weather, so it all turned out well!

Riviet

HSC
N/A

Ah... nice and clever. :D
I hope they get it right this time... XD

karoooh

HSC

Heh... They'd better or it's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :p

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC

Uhh I've decided to get "Choco", all Fat Pizza fans know what it is.

stiffles

HSC
Jerseys for yr 12 2006!

Just wondering what is everyones design for the jersey?! and what nick u gonna put on it?!...haha =)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

were not allowed to have nicknames =="

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: Jerseys for yr 12 2006!

Hmm it's been while since we ordered ours, should be getting them within the coming week or two. In fact, it's been so long that I've forgoten what the design looks like. XD
My nick is just a "...ers" nick. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)