Jessica Mauboy (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
lol, nahh.... She's worked with Flo-Rida on Running Back. She's was runner up from Australian Idol 2006 . Her album is actually really good and she's been working on it for 2 yrs now ( ie she wrote the songs on the album herself etc). But hey, it's ur opinion so that's cool. I honestly don't mind but yeahz.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol @ this thread

she's nothing special. she doesnt have star quality. she got a lucky break because she managed to coerce a relatively well known guy to collaborate with her.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
She thinks shes a such a bad girl now that she's teamed up with that Flo Hacker.

Why do you like her so much Voung?

VuongstER_boi

HSC
lol...er i dont like her because of that... I liked her way b4, esp when she was on Idol. I just love her voice ~~~ ^^ !

laceytutu

HSC
I saw Jess performing live at Liverpool (I was hoping to go the the Idol Finals that night as well and my friend had a spare ticket but unfortunately, I couldn't go. Depressing yeah?) and she was a lot better than I actually thought she would be.
That's cause her performance at the Idol heat (This is after she released "Running Back") was pretty devastating to me, I thought BMG has ruined her, but now I think maybe they're putting her on the right track.
She needs to roughen up a little bit though, to me she's a bit too smooth and diva-ish (Without saying she's up herself though, if you get what I mean).

But sorry, she's not my favourite.
Paramore and Hayley Williams ftw.

HSC
shes beautiful!
met her twice & shes an angel!
been waiting is such a good album!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
She is pretty good considering that she is from that shit idol show.

I haven't seen many people who ended up well from that show apart from sebastian, shannon and anthony callea...anyone?

HSC
chamelia said:
She's such a sell out. She was representing for all the fat abo's and now she's gone and got skinny and acts all white. Bitch.
oh my god! you seriously are the most heartless, disgusting person!

HSC
lyounamu said:
She is pretty good considering that she is from that shit idol show.

I haven't seen many people who ended up well from that show apart from sebastian, shannon and anthony callea...anyone?
haha yeah usually idols just have maybe like one song if they're lucky...but yeah i agree :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)