Jizz in the Eye? (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
god why the fuck have you started posting again chris? huh?

so you can tell us about how your girlfriend is a fucking spastic at giving blowjobs/handjobs. and maybe even brag that you actually have a girlfriend?

is she hot jade?

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
god why the fuck have you started posting again chris? huh?

so you can tell us about how your girlfriend is a fucking spastic at giving blowjobs/handjobs. and maybe even brag that you actually have a girlfriend?

is she hot jade?
She has the whole "natural attractivness" thing going on... She didn't look like she was wearing much makeup anyway, hair down, not bothered with making it all perfect and stuff like that.. she just naturally looked pretty... if that makes sense...

I don't know... Give me someone you think is hot and I'll make a comparison?

MY question, Chris, is judging by the HT t-shirt she was wearing... Is she even 16?

Last edited:

XPac2

HSC
Well MY question Jade, is judging by whatever six man tentYOU were earing, are you pregnant or just a fat bitch? :D

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Pregnant, 4 months...

Didn't you know? I thought Tammy would have told you...

XPac2

HSC
Yer well u were fat frst. I think thats why u left, coldnt fit i the school anymore.

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Chris, I think you're forgetting how good of friends I am with your grandmother...

I think she'd be rather intrigued to see what you're saying about me, considering I haven't really said anything to provoke this...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Amusing thread, really.

True story this. After Mansons' concert in 2007 there was a young girl (17-18) stroking my arm while talking to me outside the venue, she whispered into my ear, "come with me". She was from Melbourne and travelled down to attend the concert with a friend. Anyway, once her friend departed this girl dragged me to her hotel (Nice layout, overlooking water). To cut a fucked up story short after shooting into her mouth she spat it into her hand and rubbed it into her under-arms and asked for me to fuck her arm pits - I stood there staring at her while smirking and she took my dick and placed it under her arm, so I played along and noticed she was squirting all over the floor.

Now, what have I missed? What is it about a dick under your arm that turns you on?

Intrigued.

XPac2

HSC
Chris, I think you're forgetting how good of friends I am with your grandmother...

I think she'd be rather intrigued to see what you're saying about me, considering I haven't really said anything to provoke this...
yer... nan cant really sstand u. She, like the rest of this town, think urarrogant. I agree tbh.

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Chris, will you please learn to type.

Obviously you agree if you claim the entire town can't stand me. Ah Duh?

I have to pop in and see her next week anyway. Got some stuff to show her...

Last edited:

XPac2

HSC
and i can post several pics of you from recent events in inverell, could i not?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
lol the argument between Jade and Xpac is more interesting. start seperate thread imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)