Job Opening for UTS Law Students. (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
He'd pick the one with the cutest backside.
that would be somewhat difficult, considering asian girls have quite nice backsides (though that doesn't explain their dearth of other parts).

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Frigid said:
that would be somewhat difficult, considering asian girls have quite nice backsides (though that doesn't explain their dearth of other parts).
kirby will also say that males will be out of da question :uhhuh:

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
Sheesh you're doing well!
Thanks :D I do put a lot of effort in, so it's just rewards, although I think I may have spoken too soon in light of a bad exam...

Anyway, I'm not doing a law unit yet (start next year), so don't be too impressed:p Like I said, one of my friends does pretty much the same as me mark-wise in 3 subjects, but doesn't totally own law.

X

xeuyrawp

theone123 said:
he told me he was a pedophile :p
Yes, call the most respected and respectable gay man in Australia a pedophile. How fucking inappropriate.

theone123 said:
and also be appealing for Kirby, rofl
Yes, we all know. He's gay. He has sex with guys. Since you have a problem with that, would you like to take it up with me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
he told me he was a pedophile :p
dude, if you didn't know, BoS lawkids are the greatest fan club of Kirbz EVArR.

so, if you have nothing nice to say about His Honour, please, kindly fuck off. :mad:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:

so, if you have nothing nice to say about His Honour, please, kindly fuck off. :mad:
hahah

Yes, Kirby is a legend among law students. At least UNSW law students. I wonder if they all worship Gummow at USYD? :p

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I'd say kirby too. Just cause there seems to be no one else popular enough...yet. Then again there's no open ceremonies of ritual worship so I couldn't tell.

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
hahah

Yes, Kirby is a legend among law students. At least UNSW law students. I wonder if they all worship Gummow at USYD? :p
It's the way he speaks and writes. He really is a fantastic role-model.

frigie said:
Who cares about that, he's a great guy and has earned the respect he deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

Gavrillo said:
I wonder who his boyfriend is...:rolleyes:
I saw it in some article once. He's in a long term relationship with someone. That's actually how he came out, I think.

stamos

sellout
HSC
Frigid said:

we are? : \

with his 47% dissent rate or whatever it is, i reckon that he's a well spoken lunatic

how can the bench be wrong soooo often

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
stamos said:

with his 47% dissent rate or whatever it is, i reckon that he's a well spoken lunatic

Because it is a conservative bench. The constituents change over time and hold different perspectives when it comes to legal reasoning. If Kirby were in the High Court in 80's, his dissent rate would probably be far lower.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
stamos said:

Is dissenting when the judge is against the verdict...like when It was held 4 - 3 , is the "dissenting" judge one of the 3?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Is dissenting when the judge is against the verdict...like when It was held 4 - 3 , is the "dissenting" judge one of the 3?
yes...

you could also refer to the 3 as the minority judges, or the minority judgment(s).

when all judges agree, then it's a unanimous decision. then you can quote by citing "the Court", instead of "Justices Bloggs and Sykes"...

santaslayer

HSC
Dissenting does not do anything (to the decision) but provoke some thinking from the audience/law student/ professionals/whateva.

X

xeuyrawp

I just got told my a friend that he choses a boy, then girl, boy, girl etc, dunow whether it's true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)