Job prospects in Australia for Chemical engineers (2 Viewers)

HSC
No need to be so disrespectful. I was only trying to help.

"Australia isn't exactly renowned for job opportunities in engineering"
If you read what I said, I was not specifically addressing Chemical Engineering in Australia. I was talking about the engineering sector as a whole. Whatever, it's irrelevant to the OP. Chemical engineering is one of the higher paying disciplines of engo, and this is also the case in Australia.http://www.engineersaustralia.org.a...e/Newsletters and Publications/CEA Apr 08.pdf. Do Chem Engo if it interests you.

Oops. I was joking about doing Commerce. I wasn't joking about the 2nd part.

It's not as if there's an IQ test to gain admission into selective schools.
yes

it is

lol

have you ever heard of this thing called the resources/mining boom

are you a moron

HSC
•Job prospects for Electrical Engineers are good.
•Employment for Electrical Engineers to 2015-16 is expected to grow very strongly. Employment in this medium sized occupation (18 900 in November 2010) rose strongly in the past five years and in the long-term (ten years).

8th decile of demand

•Job prospects for Mining Engineers are good.
•Employment for Mining Engineers to 2015-16 is expected to grow very strongly. Employment in this medium sized occupation (13 200 in November 2010) rose very strongly in the past five years and in the long-term (ten years).

8th decile of demand

•Job prospects for Civil Engineering Professionals are good.
•Employment for Civil Engineering Professionals to 2015-16 is expected to grow very strongly. Employment in this very large occupation (49 800 in November 2010) rose strongly in the past five years and rose very strongly in the long-term (ten years).

8th decile of demand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)