judge away (1 Viewer)

stina~

HSC
what do you honestly think about a 30 yr old guy dating and/or sleeping with an 18 yr old girl?

0Jade0

HSC
If they are both consenting adults I don't really see a problem.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
at first glance a lot of people will say that it's wrong

though I have a friend (19) going out with a 30 year old. She is as mature as hell and he looks incredibly young for 30. They've been going out for a little over than a year and I don't think their relationship is wrong at all.

Jiga

i think its awesome if you're the 30 year old bloke fucking an 18 year old
Thats about the extent of it. Dont know what the girl is thinking though..... unless of course they are dog ugly.

7th Sign

HSC
way to old...maby a 22 year old guy and a 18 year old chic...but seriously 30 year old and a 18 year old dam thats a 12 year gap way to much.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i'd see it ok for 18 upto 24....cos if they decide to be serious later it would be like 24 and 30 n that seems not so bad.....but 30....erm and 18.....nahh, it's teh peoples own choice really....but i'd find it more suitable for a person to be with somebody closer to their age, that way they grow together etc.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Not that long ago my (then) 19 year old friend was seeing a 36 year old PRIEST. Apparently they just 'clicked' and had a deep connection or some crap like that. He was going to leave the priesthood for her but her conservative christian folks kicked her out of home because of it and all sorts of crap resulted. In the end he dumped her so it all came to nothing.

That's my contribution :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
30/2 = 15
15+7 = 22

therefore 30 is too old for an 18 yr old girl, but if the bloke is getting a younger girl, more power to him

Dr_Doom

HSC
I saw on the news once. A 40yr old married this 90 yr old. The 40 yr old was the guy. What a champ ! :D

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
18 year old girl is in high school or going to uni?
30 year old guy is working full time?

It's just a different way of life...lifestyle changes so much over 12 years - hell that's 2/3 of your 18 year old's life...

It's not going to "work out" until they are both in the same frame of mind which might happen when the girl is in her mid-twenties...

Otherwise it's just sex, if the sex is good then whatever, but if that's not the reason she's going out with him then she's stupid.

davin

HSC
N/A
in rare circumstances, might work, but i do think thats way too big of a difference.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
stina~ said:
what do you honestly think about a 30 yr old guy dating and/or sleeping with an 18 yr old girl?
just don't be under the false impression that he's taking you seriously.

katy-g

HSC
Serius said:
30/2 = 15
15+7 = 22

therefore 30 is too old for an 18 yr old girl, but if the bloke is getting a younger girl, more power to him
i totally used to live by this rule.

Also, remember to question y the guy cant find a girl closer to his age....

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Lundy said:
Not that long ago my (then) 19 year old friend was seeing a 36 year old PRIEST. Apparently they just 'clicked' and had a deep connection or some crap like that. He was going to leave the priesthood for her but her conservative christian folks kicked her out of home because of it and all sorts of crap resulted. In the end he dumped her so it all came to nothing.

That's my contribution :)
hahah crazy shit

arrested development
HSC
As long as nobody is being pressured, used or manipulated, then I don't see what's so wrong about it. I've got a friend who's the same age as me (18), and she's almost always dated men in their late 20's. She's VERY mature for her age, and just feels a stronger connection with older males because they have similar interests and are at the same level of maturity as she is. She's far too intelligent to get herself into a bad situation though, so it's fine.

HSC
i reckon 18/30 is wrong, but legally nothing wrong with it both people are adults

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Sorry girls there no such thing as "very mature for her age," well there is but its about 10% of the real mature for "x" age people. Its just a lame excuse for you know what. All the while that 30 year old guy is banging you for all you've got ... congrats after he dumps you for the next 18 yr old you're now a tainted slut - hows your maturity now?

dressagestar

HSC
this is a what if situation...what would you do if he or she(the 30 year old ) had a child/children..honestly for me ...no way i'm mature but theres no way i want the responsibilty of being in a step mother role

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Look, it's love, leave it alone. However, statistically these age differences matter when it comes to breaking up. My advice, no more than 10 years difference between you. Even then you're stretching the limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)