Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

Shane_

HSC
shez even more slow at sayin fingz dan ol Krudd

Deathless

HSC
Someone assassinate Gillard please. IMO Howard > Rudd > Gillard.

I Study Hard

HSC
I'm not a fan of labour at all and I'm quite disappointed that someone like Julia Gillard will be written into the history books as Australia's first female Prime Minister.

zstar

HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter who becomes PM.

Garbage in Garbage out.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the sickest episode in recent Australian politics. While I'm not a Rudd sympathiser, this whole thing is just so fishy.

Gillard, Tanner and Swan are the 3 in Rudd's inner sanctum. They are as culpable as Rudd for any policy failures. For two of the 3 to mount a coup like this is just plainly disgusting. Gillard said she was only approached yesterday to run for leader. Oh come on!! You've got to be kidding me surely... or do you really think I am that culpable? It just so happens everything fell neatly into place, that right after you were approached you had already had the number secured that you'd mount a challenge at night. Oh and Swan was 'unexpectedly' elected as Deputy Leader? Sounds like like an assassination in the making for the last 4 months.

And for our Trade Minister Simon Crean to say to say as late as yesterday morning that he was not aware of any leadership spill, that just makes it all the harder to believe.

The only decent people in the ALP are Tanner and Faulkner. Tanner's resignation will be a great loss for this country. In the meantime, we can be stuck with the bunch of clowns out there:

- Ex-Communist Party Secretary, Julia (oh and please stop playing the woman card, I'm glad you're 'proud you're a woman', but that doens't give you extra privileges, woman!!)
- Never-worked-an-honest-day-in-his-life, Wayne
- Oh and watch this space, as the smiling assassin Shorten gets promoted

But what choices do we have? We can always vote for the kick-boxer Tony who recently reminded us, "don't trust what I tell you..."

God help this country. Can I forfeit my vote this election? Can't people like Turnbull, Tanner, Costello, Nelson, Faulker just form their own party?

Existential

HSC
N/A
Rudd > Gillard as PM.

Gillard > Rudd respective to the polls in the short-term.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Yeah this is going to be the shittest election ever. Abbott, ugh, no fuckin' way. Rudd sucked and Gillard sucks harder. It's like Satan v Hitler.

Rothbard said:
dude there is a massive difference between being pro capitalism

and pro business
I know man. What I meant was that Labor still support capitalism.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hate how all the stupid feminists are going "Yay! She's a woman!" and completely ignoring the value of her policies. Who gives a shit whether she has a vag or not. You should be voting based upon her policies, not upon her gender.

Lentern

HSC
Hate how all the stupid feminists are going "Yay! She's a woman!" and completely ignoring the value of her policies. Who gives a shit whether she has a vag or not. You should be voting based upon her policies, not upon her gender.
Most of them are not saying that you twat. I like most feminists have been lamenting that its finally happened but in such mediocre form.

alax dillon

HSC
exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)