• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Juliar betrays australia, destroys our economic future (3 Viewers)

kfnmpah

HSC
This country needs a good, healthy purge of all of the professional liars in power. It amazes that the Australian people didn't go ape after her little change of heart..
occupy julia! ...wait......

people whose parents left them with like inheritance money or property will get taxed on it, and the money will be used for redistribution purposes in order ot create a more equal society..
their basis being the fact that its not fair that some babies are born into the world rich and others poor.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...urrect-death-tax/story-fn59niix-1225917708955
not as strict as they had planned initially...placed a higher cap amount or something now.
Fuck me... Fuck. What is this vile filth. Some c*nts work hard for their money so their kids can live da life. Some c*nts sit at home on the dole and sniff petrol, their children will do the same thing. My dad worked hard his entire life, started with nothing, built da family empire. I will continue his legacy so my kids can have a comfortable lifestyle. I'll kill c*nts that say i should share my inheritance/my kids should share their inheritance with poor c*nts.

okay so from what i read there

bob brown is a communist
^

lol yeah, i really dont like her. shes a backstabbing, traitor who doesnt know what is best for the Australian nation + she wants to screw up our economy.
omg, that bitch! what was she thinking, red skirt/suit combo with that hair colour/complexion.
Such a bitch.

But seriously, 'greed. She's selfish and doesn't have the country's best interest at heart, which I'm fairly sure a PM should.
She's fucking up our education system, hospitals are fucked, public transport is fucked, she spent however many millions of dollars changing the curriculum when it was unnecessary, not researched thoroughly enough, spent heaps on all this NAPLAN myschool bullshit which will alienate "poor performing" schools, spent all the money and just fucked us up.

I was bitching to my dad about the whole thing this morning, he said 'well do something about it'

BoS party? who's in?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
BoS rejects democratic politics

decisions will be made on a 'decision market' where reputation is freely earned and traded

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
But seriously, 'greed. She's selfish and doesn't have the country's best interest at heart, which I'm fairly sure a PM should.
She's fucking up our education system, hospitals are fucked, public transport is fucked, she spent however many millions of dollars changing the curriculum when it was unnecessary, not researched thoroughly enough, spent heaps on all this NAPLAN myschool bullshit which will alienate "poor performing" schools, spent all the money and just fucked us up.

I was bitching to my dad about the whole thing this morning, he said 'well do something about it'

BoS party? who's in?
With concerns like that you should really vote for The Greens. They want to improve health (denticare) and public transport (fast rail) dramatically, compared to the Liberals who'd just sell them off and abolish them if they could get away with it, and neglect them if they couldn't. I'm pretty sure we- I mean they, would abolish public reporting of NAPLAN too.

Get on board!

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
With concerns like that you should really vote for The Greens. They want to improve health (denticare) and public transport (fast rail) dramatically, compared to the Liberals who'd just sell them off and abolish them if they could get away with it, and neglect them if they couldn't. I'm pretty sure we- I mean they, would abolish public reporting of NAPLAN too.

Get on board!
nah man glorious toby arnott wants to set up a welfare-swallowing cathostate to fight back the boats and turn australia into a good moral catholic nation again

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
nah man glorious toby arnott wants to set up a welfare-swallowing cathostate to fight back the boats and turn australia into a good moral catholic nation again
paid parental leave is what jesus would do

Lentern

HSC
being a "backstabbing bitch" is the name of the game

Kevin Rudd rolled Kim Beazley for the Labor leadership before they went to a federal election

NSW Labor did it like it was going out of fashion

Tony Abbott rolled Turnball

None of these *men* are "backstabbing bitch"es. I was also referring to your own personal feelings about how since someone took leadership (not of their own power mind you, politics isn't a one person game) that means that they are "backstabbing". This isn't someone stealing dates from the year 10 formal.
Turnbull and Iemma were both openly defying the vote of a majority of their parliamentary party, were on the brink of facing confidence motions when Rees and Abbott filled the vacuums respectively. The position of leader was vacant when Rudd nominated, it wasn't a formal challenge as Beazley had already terminated all frontbench positions before Rudd announced his candidacy. Kenneally's challenge was as bad as Gillard's I think. If you think that the Rudd putsch wasn't exceptional, really and truly god help you.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Turnbull and Iemma were both openly defying the vote of a majority of their parliamentary party, were on the brink of facing confidence motions when Rees and Abbott filled the vacuums respectively. The position of leader was vacant when Rudd nominated, it wasn't a formal challenge as Beazley had already terminated all frontbench positions before Rudd announced his candidacy. Kenneally's challenge was as bad as Gillard's I think. If you think that the Rudd putsch wasn't exceptional, really and truly god help you.
yes but do you expect her to know this

what do you mean by exceptional

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
this nation was never a fucking papist nation and will never ever be as far as i am concerned no matter how many micks and wop dagos are living here

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Glorious korben will take back the PM from juliar I can feel it in my balls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)