Just a quick question... (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I heard that the writing booklets we receive in the HSC are only 4 pages. Is this true? I certainly hope not, what an inconvenience...

starrysky

HSC
WHAT?!

I thought they were eight pages ... the ones we were given in our English trials were supposedly the kind of booklets we'd get in the HSC, and they're eight pages long ...

Eeek.

samuel slack

HSC
They're 8 pages, but they equate to around roughly 4 a4 pages. I think we were discussing this somewhere else, at some point.

jirwin

HSC
8 page booklets for english exams.
4 page booklets for every other exam that i do anyway.

HSC
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that for English we use 8-page booklets.

And for Mathematics we get a 4-page booklet for each question.

the hsc sucks

HSC
jeez u guys stress a bit! u can ask for as many extra booklets as u want and creative writing being smaller is probably cos most ppl only manage a page or 2 anyway

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
the hsc sucks said:
jeez u guys stress a bit! u can ask for as many extra booklets as u want and creative writing being smaller is probably cos most ppl only manage a page or 2 anyway
yeah that was along the lines of what i was thinking ... they don`t limit you to a designated amount of pages right ? i`m pretty sure they dont

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
yeah that was along the lines of what i was thinking ... they don`t limit you to a designated amount of pages right ? i`m pretty sure they dont
No, they don't. Knock yourself out, write as much as you like.

EmilyFox

HSC
Yer i think they're more than 4 pages, but the lines are ruled further apart than on normal lined paper.

zaqwerty

HSC
It's not that I don't want to ask for more booklets, it's that it slows me down/distracts me when I have to.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Learn to write smaller. :p

As far as I can remember I didn't have to ask for any extra booklets, but then again my writing is pretty small compared to everyone else with their what must be huge writing and 261763187687 booklets.

williamc

HSC
pritnep said:
Learn to write smaller. :p

As far as I can remember I didn't have to ask for any extra booklets, but then again my writing is pretty small compared to everyone else with their what must be huge writing and 261763187687 booklets.
Or thats what it takes for a higher UAI/joke

It would be a waste of time constantly asking for booklets if they are 4 page.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha, meh.

Well people better have hugh writing for the amount of booklets I have heard/seen some people ask for because no exam marker is going to be happy about reading a 2731837198 long essay when they have hundreds to mark a day.

williamc

HSC
pritnep said:
Haha, meh.

Well people better have hugh writing for the amount of booklets I have heard/seen some people ask for because no exam marker is going to be happy about reading a 2731837198 long essay when they have hundreds to mark a day.
but if its gold, theyd be digging it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My take on it is that they give you enough booklets to answer all questions if you ask for more then your writing must be huge or your just rambling on for to long or your smarter then the average student. ;)

williamc

HSC
pritnep said:
My take on it is that they give you enough booklets to answer all questions if you ask for more then your writing must be huge or your just rambling on for to long or your smarter then the average student. ;)
Obviously. So why not write more for above average marks.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well like I said they give you enough booklets and they expect those to be full. Especially with time constraints and everything, so larger writing = more booklets. So would would assume you can still get top marks by only using the booklets they give you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)