• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

just curious (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
if i were a 16 year old asking out a girl 2 years older than me, what would be the chances of me being successful?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
generally low.

but it differs case by case.

alien

HSC
yeah you might have luck if she's young for her age, one of my friend's bf is 2 years younger but i think that's a freak case. be prepared to be called 'grave robber' if you are successful. but apart from that go for it i guess =S

alien

HSC
what? how does that work? you are 2 years younger but she's a grade lower? are you like supersmrt or something???? well if she's a grade lower at school it definetely increases your chances, because her maturity level would be lower.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well she is an overseas sudent and she has the same background as me. even better chances?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
if i were a 16 year old asking out a girl 2 years older than me, what would be the chances of me being successful?
It dosn't hurt to try, she could say yes or no, in the end whatever happens at least you will know that you tried.

alien

HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
well she is an overseas sudent and she has the same background as me. even better chances?
yep! it should help. what nationality? (now i'm just curious)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i agree with tibs.
personally, there is pretty much no way i would ever go for a 17 yr old, so your chances of getting an 18 yr old are pretty low.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
it can work, look at my mum and her bf
they are really happy and shes 38 and hes 24. which is great cos me and him hang out, and then yeah... its alright

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
PookieMonster said:
it can work, look at my mum and her bf
they are really happy and shes 38 and hes 24. which is great cos me and him hang out, and then yeah... its alright
when did they meet? cuz if they met just recently, ie: ur mum is no longer below 25, then that happens.

there are a lot of women who are in the mid 30s to late 40s who would go with a much younger guy. Though it doesnt happen during a woman's younger years, ie: below 25.

PookieMonster

HSC
Argonaut said:
Don't listen to Pookie, she never has anything useful to say.
and all you seem to talk about is how i never say anything useful. well like it or lump it, im gonna keep talking.

Argonaut said:
Pookster, how do you know that isn't an execption to the rule?
because with love there arent any rules.

i have a hot date with my older new man on wednesday... hes about 3 years older. age doesnt matter.(the one i kissed cos he kissed his mate so i would kiss him:))

Last edited:

PookieMonster

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
when did they meet? cuz if they met just recently, ie: ur mum is no longer below 25, then that happens.

there are a lot of women who are in the mid 30s to late 40s who would go with a much younger guy. Though it doesnt happen during a woman's younger years, ie: below 25.
oi they met years ago, and started seeing each other 2 years ago. whether the male or female is older it shouldnt matter. and hey i know a guy who gets HEAPS of older chicks (apparently) so u can shove ur preconceptions. anyone who judges someone else on age has issues. its vanity.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
chinese if you must know...

i hope no one i know reads this, or shit this would take some explaining, and no i do not want to explain...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
PookieMonster said:
oi they met years ago, and started seeing each other 2 years ago. whether the male or female is older it shouldnt matter. and hey i know a guy who gets HEAPS of older chicks (apparently) so u can shove ur preconceptions. anyone who judges someone else on age has issues. its vanity.

- i didnt say it mattered, i just said *they are a lot of women...* ..... it might be the same *for a lot of men...* as well
- its not preconceptions, it's just an observation, not a generalisation, let alone a preconception
- and how am i judging someone by their age?

dont be so fiesty, it's only a forum.

PookieMonster

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
- i didnt say it mattered, i just said *they are a lot of women...* ..... it might be the same *for a lot of men...* as well
- its not preconceptions, it's just an observation, not a generalisation, let alone a preconception
- and how am i judging someone by their age?

dont be so fiesty, it's only a forum.
hello ugly bob:) haha i love youse guys youse all is so wonderfuls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)