• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

just curious (2 Viewers)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I guess it depends.. the reason I wouldnt go for a younger man is cos I am inmature and I want someone that will be able to be more mature than I. That and I just turned 18 so that would make me feel like a cradle robber cos Im legally an adult and they would be still a 'boy'. however, say I was older than 18... say ummm 23 and he was 21 then that would be fine with me although younger men dont really turn me on and I'd try not to get to a relationship like that... but sure man... go for it!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
if anything, i could go out with someone a few years younger.

the only prob is im only young and i like going out to bars and stuff. it would be a bit dang to not go with ur partner

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
PookieMonster said:
if anything, i could go out with someone a few years younger.

the only prob is im only young and i like going out to bars and stuff. it would be a bit dang to not go with ur partner
yeah that to, like I wouldnt be able to go for drinks or anything.

Im not ruling it out completly. Just something that would be a big turn off but wouldnt necessarily rule their chances out.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
from the vibe that i am recieving, don't ask her out, or is it:

*ask her out but be ready to have a fake id
*i have no chance
*ducks work well in the bath tub
*i'm immature for my age (very hardly in between times where i act or say stupid stuff for no reason whatsoever)
*buy an elephant and call it stampy
*ask her out
*take over the world
*create a thread of how i got rejected

( yes i realise some of the stuff did not actually come onto this thread. it made the post seem more important than it really was)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
just ask her out, what have you got to loose?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
The animals will hear!" bellowed the ear licking penguin as the awesomely endowed midget sucked her oozing charlies and plugged his purple middle leg into her festering cunt.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend went out with a girl 3 years older then him
she was in year 11 he was in year 8
at the time it was like omg what the fuck
coz seriously think of an 8th grader
...but they were so good together and he was really like grown up and mature..
but whatever..it worx differently for different ppl
i dont mind dating a guy 2 yrs younger..except its ppl that mind
so if u care what ppl think then thats ur problem
otehrwise fuck it fo what u want

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i guy i know went out with a girl who was 12 and he was 16!

they stayed together for 4yrs she is now in yr 11 and hes in 2nd yr uni

but they broke up. not that i had anything to do with it. he didnt listen.. ahhh.. idiot

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
fucking hell!!!! what could a 16 year old possibly see in a 12 year old?!?!?!?

12.... for fuck's sake....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
discussing these things works wonders. now to quickly bury the evidence before anyone who knows me personally, looks at this thread...

*attempts to hide it underneath the poster of the ladder theory*
ahh won't fit...

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
BreaKing said:
fucking hell!!!! what could a 16 year old possibly see in a 12 year old?!?!?!?

12.... for fuck's sake....
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he broke up with her after meeting me. despite the fact i told him i was with someone. and i didnt like him! how stupid can u be blowing 4 yrs for someone who says u aint got a chance buddy! from the start.. not that way. but im with someone u know...

but yeh it was difficult cuz they were at differnt points in their lives. ones free with uni, clubbing and all. and the other by rights shud just be getting into boys with a serious relationship and shed be in one for 4yrs

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i seriously knew a guy who went out with a girl 3years older than him, but the guy looked her age anyway.

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
just ask her out, what have you got to loose?
I agree, you should just ask her out anyway, regardless of the chances. If you do it, you may have a low chance of success. But if you pass up the opportunity you'll have ZERO chance of success. Think about that one.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he broke up with her after meeting me. despite the fact i told him i was with someone. and i didnt like him! how stupid can u be blowing 4 yrs for someone who says u aint got a chance buddy! from the start.. not that way. but im with someone u know...

but yeh it was difficult cuz they were at differnt points in their lives. ones free with uni, clubbing and all. and the other by rights shud just be getting into boys with a serious relationship and shed be in one for 4yrs

I have a friend who dated a guy that was in uni when she was in year 11... it didnt work very well and he started hitting on me (I'm older than her)... She was my best friend for Christ sake and he knew it...sheesh. He kept sending me emails and sms' "You're the one I want, not her'' etc... creep. Lucky I didnt lose the friendship, cos I told her. I couldnt not tell her. He had dated her for like 2 years and the relationship was getting serious and yeah, like you butterfly he ended a long relationship to be with someone who said ''fat chance buddy, hit the road''

alien

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I agree, you should just ask her out anyway, regardless of the chances. If you do it, you may have a low chance of success. But if you pass up the opportunity you'll have ZERO chance of success. Think about that one.
very ditto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)