• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

just curious (1 Viewer)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
BreaKing said:
were you 12 at the time too???

hmm NO. think about it. they were together for 4 yrs... so she is now 16... ;)
he broke up with her recently! like 3mnths ago. after meeting me at work.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
flipsyde said:
I have a friend who dated a guy that was in uni when she was in year 11... it didnt work very well and he started hitting on me (I'm older than her)... She was my best friend for Christ sake and he knew it...sheesh. He kept sending me emails and sms' "You're the one I want, not her'' etc... creep. Lucky I didnt lose the friendship, cos I told her. I couldnt not tell her. He had dated her for like 2 years and the relationship was getting serious and yeah, like you butterfly he ended a long relationship to be with someone who said ''fat chance buddy, hit the road''

lol! weird hey?? wats with that? i really dnt get how some ppl can be so stupid...
fair enuf is there are major probs and wud end up breaking it off regardless if there was a third party present. but when a girl says no! and things r fine. why wud u do it ne way.. maybe its honerable but stupid!

but things with them werent in need of breaking up.. 4 yrs is a long time! so to go off all of a sudden. :confused :the funny thing was. he said it was the first time she had ever known jealousy.. prolly cuz she was at an age to undastand lolz. :p and undstand the meaning of intimidation. like i said most ppl her age were just starting to be in rlnships...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
demonduckofdoom said:
Do what you want if it feels right. If not, keep walking buddy! :eek:
i said attempting to put it under the ladder theory... erhem ducky....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)