just got a ps3 (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
was deciding between a ps3 or an iphone 4 and kmart decided to offer $399 for a 320gb ps3 bundled with 2 blu-rays, killzone 3 and gran turismo 5

--

so anyway, i've got killzone 3 and gran turismo 5

what are some cheap games that are pretty good/pretty fun?
and no matter the cost, what are some must-have games?

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
uncharted, god of war, assassins creed etc.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Got a ps3 from ebgames today as well. It was the package with BF3. Battelfield is fuking shit. Giving it in tomorrow to jbhifi for mw3
fuck was gonna get a jb hifi bundle today... $398 320gb? with like 3 games? resistance 3, uncharted 3 and some other game
the bloke was gonna match kmart and trade out one of the games for mw3 but just as he said it, some asian cunt from the counter or stock or something came over and took down the offer saying they ran out of the games
so kmart it was

bleakarcher

HSC
fuck was gonna get a jb hifi bundle today... $398 320gb? with like 3 games? resistance 3, uncharted 3 and some other game
the bloke was gonna match kmart and trade out one of the games for mw3 but just as he said it, some asian cunt from the counter or stock or something came over and took down the offer saying they ran out of the games
so kmart it was
Unlucky man. You should have gotten the $450 package including a 320gb ps3, bf3 and mw3. This not at all contradicts my hatrid towards battlefield.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
was deciding between a ps3 or an iphone 4 and kmart decided to offer $399 for a 320gb ps3 bundled with 2 blu-rays, killzone 3 and gran turismo 5

--

so anyway, i've got killzone 3 and gran turismo 5

what are some cheap games that are pretty good/pretty fun?
and no matter the cost, what are some must-have games?
> Grand Theft Auto 4
> Uncharted 3
> Skyrim
> Battlefield 3
> Fifa 12 (If you enjoy football games)
> NBA 2k12 (If you enjoy basketball)
> Assassins's Creed 1
> Assassins's Creed 2
> Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood
> Red Dead Redemption
> L.A. Noire
> Portal 2
> Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

I'll list more later.

jamesfirst

HSC
Got a ps3 from ebgames today as well. It was the package with BF3. Battelfield is fuking shit. Giving it in tomorrow to jbhifi for mw3
fuck mw3

It's the same shit as MW and MW2. You're paying over $80 for different guns, dlc and maps idiot.

zombies

HSC
Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Portal 2, Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Fallout 3, Mafia 2, Heavy Rain, Crysis 2, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge etc etc. depends on what sort of games you're into, I guess.

Portal 2 and Crysis 2 were released early this year, and Skyrim was only just recently released on the 11th so they're more expensive than the other games, which are all released last year or before.

A lot of people like FPSs so you could go for Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3 which were both released recently, or if you don't want to spend as much money you could get Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Black Ops/MW2 which are slightly older but still good (although I'm not a COD fan myself). They're fun to play with friends though so just see what your friends are playing.

Battelfield is fuking shit. Giving it in tomorrow to jbhifi for mw3
You can't be serious.. obviously you don't have the skill level to play BF and so you're just pissed that you're getting pwned by everyone =P

bleakarcher

HSC
Don't hate me lol, the cod series is very repetitive, no doubt, but fuk is it fun

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
first person I've heard say bf3 is shit

each to their own

ahdil33

HSC
FIFA 12 + Some shooter (mw3, BF3) + something like skyrim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)