just got a ps3 (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I was thinking this too, order some trial game or something, but I think you're trusted enough (I hope)
Haha, You can take my word for it, it's legit. But I do suggest you order a trial game, just so you know how long it takes for a game to arrive. You will receive it in 4-12 WORKING days (obviously excludes weekends). Max I've had to wait for is 15 days, weekends included. Generally, it takes more than a week to arrive.

Also, if you're still in doubt, ozgameshop's games are all automatically insured. So if the game gets fucked up whilst in process of delivery from them to you, then you get a brand new copy for no charge. If the game gets lost by transport or w/e, you get a new copy for no charge. You may be thinking, "But that means anyone could abuse the system and just get infinite amount of games !!!11!!1". That's true, but, they trust you to not make false claims as they're already providing you games 50-60% cheaper than what it would cost you.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, You can take my word for it, it's legit. But I do suggest you order a trial game, just so you know how long it takes for a game to arrive. You will receive it in 4-12 WORKING days (obviously excludes weekends). Max I've had to wait for is 15 days, weekends included. Generally, it takes more than a week to arrive.

Also, if you're still in doubt, ozgameshop's games are all automatically insured. So if the game gets fucked up whilst in process of delivery from them to you, then you get a brand new copy for no charge. If the game gets lost by transport or w/e, you get a new copy for no charge. You may be thinking, "But that means anyone could abuse the system and just get infinite amount of games !!!11!!1". That's true, but, they trust you to not make false claims as they're already providing you games 50-60% cheaper than what it would cost you.
ahh yeah fair enough, and nah I'd never do that... I'll just pay via paypal and it'll be safer than normal incase something does screw up.

I'm not in favour of scamming people. But seriously, thanks :)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah most stuff from eBay is trustable. The feedback system is pretty spot on. Try and find feedback comments about the item you're ordering and do your own research etc you'll be ok

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I liked the games offered on PS3, because Little Big Planet 1/2 would have to be my favourites. All the other games I like are on Wii. Get Little Big Planet.

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
I wish I liked the games offered on PS3, because Little Big Planet 1/2 would have to be my favourites. All the other games I like are on Wii. Get Little Big Planet.
hahahhahahahahhahahahahah wat.

boris

Banned
HSC
hahahaha mate

get out

boris

Banned
HSC
you're a long way from home arent ya boy

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
lol wilson that's why i got the ps3 because i couldn't be bothered saving up enough for a ps3 and bought a wii on the cheap
then i realised how shit they are :/ super smash brothers, wiisport and cod: black ops were the only games i liked on it

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
After searching for 30 min I've come to the conclusion that the $449 bundle from EB games it probably the best value for money. 320gb, MW3, BF3, an extra controller for $40 and other games later on.

Will see if I can get it tomorrow/Wednesday.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
After searching for 30 min I've come to the conclusion that the $449 bundle from EB games it probably the best value for money. 320gb, MW3, BF3, an extra controller for $40 and other games later on.

Will see if I can get it tomorrow/Wednesday.
The uncharted 3 + Skyrim bundle with GAME is the best bundle, IMO. 2 game of the year contenders (1 of them will get it) in Skyrim and Uncharted 3.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The uncharted 3 + Skyrim bundle with GAME is the best bundle, IMO. 2 game of the year contenders (1 of them will get it) in Skyrim and Uncharted 3.
it'll be about $10 cheaper if I got the other bundle and then these 2 after from your site :p

While we're at it, are those games really that good or just hyped?

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
it'll be about $10 cheaper if I got the other bundle and then these 2 after from your site :p

While we're at it, are those games really that good or just hyped?
No, they're good. Really good. Lol. Games just don't win game of the year for no reason :p.

Yeah I guess you could, but honestly I don't see any point having MW3 (that is unless you don't own MW2).

Aclipse

HSC
Just pointing out..

Modern warfare 3 is only bad if you've played the previous cod games. If you are one of these people, then you're going to feel like you've played the game before and will feel ripped off and pretty pissed

I haven't played the previous call of duty games (well, the very first and second original games, and the campaigns of MW1 and 2 from pirated copies =p) and right now I'm having fun with MW3 both campaign, mp and spec ops

i haven't played bf3 yet so I can't say anything

But answering the topic, PS3 staples I guess are:
Uncharted series (must have from 1,2,3)
God of War
Assassin's creed
Killzone
Resistance
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Pretty sure there are others but can't think of them from the top of my head

btw, how come no one's mentioned DEMON'S SOULS and DARK SOULS ? they're some of the best RPGs that i've ever played

boris

Banned
HSC
Just pointing out..

Modern warfare 3 is only bad if you've played the previous cod games. If you are one of these people, then you're going to feel like you've played the game before and will feel ripped off and pretty pissed

I haven't played the previous call of duty games (well, the very first and second original games, and the campaigns of MW1 and 2 from pirated copies =p) and right now I'm having fun with MW3 both campaign, mp and spec ops

i haven't played bf3 yet so I can't say anything

But answering the topic, PS3 staples I guess are:
Uncharted series (must have from 1,2,3)
God of War
Assassin's creed
Killzone
Resistance
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Pretty sure there are others but can't think of them from the top of my head

btw, how come no one's mentioned DEMON'S SOULS and DARK SOULS ? they're some of the best RPGs that i've ever played
yes this is true
i have only got world at war and ive played about 20mins of mw2 and a bit of black ops multiplayer (so so so bad) so i will probably get mw3 (nah just mw2 for like $30)

boris

Banned
HSC
uncharted 3 is 10/10 on ign what the fuck
those cunts also gave uncharted 2 game of the year in 2009 and its fucking horrible

zombies

HSC
What makes Skyrim so good? I'm definitely not going to buy it now since it's too expensive but when Steam sales come around in December I was considering buying it.

I mean everyone says its good but to me it looks sorta meh and I don't really see the appeal.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So I just picked up my PS3 from Harvey Norman, ps3 + uncharted 3 + x-men blu-ray + 2 year extra warranty $419

win

nephh22

HSC
> Grand Theft Auto 4
> Uncharted 3
> Skyrim
> Battlefield 3
> Fifa 12 (If you enjoy football games)
> NBA 2k12 (If you enjoy basketball)
> Assassins's Creed 1
> Assassins's Creed 2
> Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood
> Red Dead Redemption
> L.A. Noire
> Portal 2
> Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

I'll list more later.
U have Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection? Add me moleman_1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)