Just got an EAS Email. Did I get APPROVED? (serious thread) (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Here is E-mail Script :

This email is to let you know that, on behalf of participating institutions, UAC will be writing to you at the end of this week to advise you about your eligibility for consideration under EAS for 2010 admissions.

Your letter will include your eligibility status for every institution, regardless of whether you currently have the institution in your list of course preferences.
This means that if you change your preferences, you will already know your EAS eligibility for every institution.

When you check your eligibility status, remember that:
- being eligible for consideration under EAS at an institution does not guarantee an offer of a place, because you still have to compete for an offer to your preferred course/s with other applicants, and
- EAS consideration differs between institutions.

Along with your letter, you will receive an EAS eligibility info sheet. Read this carefully for important information about your EAS eligibility.

UAC will send you an alert email on Friday 18 December 2009 telling you how to access Online applicant services to view and download your EAS eligibility letter and EAS eligibility info sheet.

Thoughts guys?

bio_nut

HSC
Can't you read the first sentence, you find out at the end up the week?

You get emailed Friday about it.

debts

HSC
N/A
no, not yet. basically UAC is just informing you that the outcome of your EAS application will be delivered this friday.

i received the exact email too, any correspondence from UAC makes me nervous - in the back of my mind i somehow hope it's an early entry into M&C at USYD haha..

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Ah I see, So it's a confirmation letter...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

bio_nut

HSC
Ah I see, So it's a confirmation letter...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Did you apply because of English difficulties, because it's pretty clearly stated? Like, several times.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Did you apply because of English difficulties, because it's pretty clearly stated? Like, several times.
Fuck off? I just wanted thoughts and opinions.

bio_nut

HSC
Fuck off? I just wanted thoughts and opinions.
Well, I don't see how it could be more clearly spelt out, it didn't NEED thoughts and opinions. You better hope you get it, fuck, you definately need it.

jet

Banned
HSC
They said I qualified, because of certain funding my school gets, but I haven't applied for it anywhere...

shady145

Banned
HSC
Here is E-mail Script :

This email is to let you know that, on behalf of participating institutions, UAC will be writing to you at the end of this week to advise you about your eligibility for consideration under EAS for 2010 admissions.

Your letter will include your eligibility status for every institution, regardless of whether you currently have the institution in your list of course preferences.
This means that if you change your preferences, you will already know your EAS eligibility for every institution.

When you check your eligibility status, remember that:
- being eligible for consideration under EAS at an institution does not guarantee an offer of a place, because you still have to compete for an offer to your preferred course/s with other applicants, and
- EAS consideration differs between institutions.

Along with your letter, you will receive an EAS eligibility info sheet. Read this carefully for important information about your EAS eligibility.

UAC will send you an alert email on Friday 18 December 2009 telling you how to access Online applicant services to view and download your EAS eligibility letter and EAS eligibility info sheet.

Thoughts guys?
i got the same email...

boganxcore

HSC
yeah i got that email as well, all it means is we find out if we're eligible on friday bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)