Just want to stay alone for the rest of my life... anyone? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok probably not suicidal
but id be pretty cut if i was still not married at 30.
idk thats just me though... i know someone whose in a steady relationship and she never wants to get married lol so yeah (shes 26 i think)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
ok probably not suicidal
but id be pretty cut if i was still not married at 30.
idk thats just me though... i know someone whose in a steady relationship and she never wants to get married lol so yeah (shes 26 i think)
get a back up then!!! like, make a deal with one of your friends so that when you're both 30 and not married, you guys can marry instead :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahha omg. yeah great idea :p

Sadiah

HSC
i love being by myself, you dont have to comply to everyones stupid rules and regulations and just do whatever YOU fuckin WANT!! but saying that i myself have have little episodes where i have had like a mini mid life crisis and just want to settle down have a house 10 kids and mortage but MOST men are pricks and just seem to like hurting their girls feelings, so yeah dont know....
Ouch. :D

As for the latter, I don't agree. I've seen really really ncie men around, and actually really iditoic women. :D

There are good men around, it's just that the bad ones are very bad that they dominate the good ones. :D

Ziva

Banned
HSC
I'm happy being single at the moment, but I don't think I would like to be single for the rest of my life. Unless I become a multi-millionaire and I'm fucking 10's everyday of the week.

My dad's a counsellor. And considering the cases he tells us about, a lot of people are like you. Dw.

Just go to a session, and you'll be just fine. ;)
it's good to see your dad upholding a professional confidentiality commitment to his clients

Sadiah

HSC
I'm happy being single at the moment, but I don't think I would like to be single for the rest of my life. Unless I become a multi-millionaire and I'm fucking 10's everyday of the week.

it's good to see your dad upholding a professional confidentiality commitment to his clients
He doesn't tell us the names, or any information, about his clients. He tells us about some cases very briefly, so we know what's going on around the world.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
bad idea.

Ive always kept my feelings to myself, and i seriously dont want to get attached (forever).

Back then about 2 years ago, when my pet of 8 years was still alive, i'd spend all of my day with him, i'd talk to him, bring him out for walks, bought him loads of treats with my pocketmoney (on top of his normal food+supplements); and I was really really attached to him.

Yea, but after he passed away due to old age, i just gave up on the thought of having feelings for anyone else or anything. (mainly because i dont wish to experience such a hurtful feeling again). Cause i know that it'll eventually end up badly.

(well, except for my family, i love my family alot, more than anything.)
just out of curiosity, what was your pet?

HSC
I know that I won't end up alone because my mother's skeleton will always be there for me in my basement :eek:

I <3 u mum.

Guesss

HSC
I would have said yesss a few minutes ago...but just got a special phone call.

So must say 'no' for now. :)

OP...i cbf reading whole thread, but good luck in living a happy lonely life :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)