Just want to stay alone for the rest of my life... anyone? (1 Viewer)

HSC
No commitments for me.

Just my personality and thoughts are far too 'isolated' or hidden from others for me to sustain any commitment.

Sadiah

HSC
Honestly, I have no idea.
Whenever I find someone and they want to get into relationship mode I freak and all of a sudden I am blowing them off to spend a night on facebook. It's actually quite worrying.....
Change your sig woman! So0o0o0o0o0o contradictory. :p:p:p

Sadiah

HSC
But I am quite content with it, I suppose from a third perspective it seems a bit odd.
I just don't feel that it is nessasary to want to be in a relationship with someone..
It's not necessary perhaps at this time or at this age.

But later on in life, it becomes a need. Trust me. ;)

HSC
Honestly, I have no idea.
Whenever I find someone and they want to get into relationship mode I freak and all of a sudden I am blowing them off to spend a night on facebook. It's actually quite worrying.....
It is actually okay.
It'll work out when you find the right person.

I know that sounds retarded, but like, I mean that you'll find someone who you will push through all your fears for. And it will be almost effortless.

Grape juice

HSC
No doubt.

Just curious, is it some kind of previous experience that's left you in this state (not that pet one)?
no, its just my pet. I raised him when he was 1 month old, till he passed away at 8 years old-(when i was about 16). It felt worse than anything when my dad told me he passed away.

another would be when my gramps passed away, but that wasnt as bad as the occasion of my pet. Cause i was still younger.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
It is actually okay.
It'll work out when you find the right person.

I know that sounds retarded, but like, I mean that you'll find someone who you will push through all your fears for. And it will be almost effortless.
troof.

Sadiah

HSC
no, its just my pet. I raised him when he was 1 month old, till he passed away at 8 years old-(when i was about 16). It felt worse than anything when my dad told me he passed away.

another would be when my gramps passed away, but that wasnt as bad as the occasion of my pet. Cause i was still younger.
Hmmm..

You just need a counsellor. And btw, if you're scared as in if the one you love will die hence depart from you then I don't think anyone can help you, coz death is a fact of life. If you're born, you're practically born to die anyway.

Grape juice

HSC
Hmmm..

You just need a counsellor. And btw, if you're scared as in if the one you love will die hence depart from you then I don't think anyone can help you, coz death is a fact of life. If you're born, you're practically born to die anyway.
nono. Its not really about the death, cause i know that that's unavoidable.

its just the commitment, and in the event of a break-up, the feeling of loss.

Sadiah

HSC
nono. Its not really about the death, cause i know that that's unavoidable.

its just the commitment, and in the event of a break-up, the feeling of loss.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Counselling.
Isn't it normal to be afraid of commitment if you have felt loss before.
There are many middle aged people I know who haven't been in another relationship and their spouses died some 10-15 years ago.

HSC
No, it's an intrinsic human trait to want to be around others...and to love and to be loved. Sure I sometimes say that guys are jerks and that I want to be a spinster forever, but yeah, not really.

Sadiah

HSC
Isn't it normal to be afraid of commitment if you have felt loss before.
There are many middle aged people I know who haven't been in another relationship and their spouses died some 10-15 years ago.
Yep, that's different. I was suggesting counselling for the OP as he hasn't had a sad experience with a relationship.

There are many people I know that haven't remarried either, in fact, my own aunt refuses to get married again. She's been single for around 8 years after an incident.

So, I guess it depends on the harshness of what you've suffered that makes you so cold hearted to relationships.

On the other hand, I know some people ... they were in a relationship which didn't turn out right ... the chick was like "stuff it, I'm getting another guy". Lol.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no way do i want to die alone :(
if im not married by 30 pretty sure ill become epically depressed/suicidal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)