Keds shoes (1 Viewer)

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah.... they are like the volleys of australia.. well, hmmmm volleys are so big, but its like...oh i know! remember those colorado school shoes every single girl HAD to have...or you just werent cool? yeah like those.
lol i totally remember that, like you'd have to take your shoes off outside drama class or whatever, and there'd be like 30 pairs of identical shoes.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
you can get them at myers now, it was mainly at GP before!!

hrmm.. they are heaps cute, dont think they are overly comfy.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Converse have been available for 50 years..not many people had them...now they do :)
LIE AND A HALF!! People did used to have them, but like many things they went out of fashion and are back in again..

Just like the mini, some good things in fashion just come back.

miss_m

HSC
I got the black pair with pink dots ages ago and for so long they killed to wear and gave me awful blisters and squished my toes.
But it's all good now I've broken them in and they are soooo comfy. I love them to pieces.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah.... they are like the volleys of australia.. well, hmmmm volleys are so big, but its like...oh i know! remember those colorado school shoes every single girl HAD to have...or you just werent cool? yeah like those.
ohhh those chunky ones with the green thing on the bottom?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
jebbie said:
LIE AND A HALF!! People did used to have them, but like many things they went out of fashion and are back in again..
yeah....thats what i meant.......shut up :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
please tell me the ones from myer aren't $60 :(

wait...silly question.

hmm maybe an independent shoe shop might have them cheaper. if not, there's always payless and target! <3 target!

Edited because ive now fallen in love with these:

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i got those the other day (edit: the pair grk_styl is talking about), was so excited..and then found they didn't go with anything i own :(

i think i'll take them back and ask if they can order in the green ones (they had run out) or i'll just order them off the net, now i know what my size is..should work out to be the same price as buying them here once money is converted and shipping is added

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, they go great with denim..but don't go with any tops i own.....trust me, i tried :(

Lainee

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)