Keeping track of things other than the HSC? (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
hey all! with the HSC gradually approaching, is anyone gonna keep up with any of their hobbies? such as watching tv serials (i know i can't resist my weekly ep of how i met ur mother) or following a league/playing sport? (eg. nba/nrl/epl/afl..etc) or going gym?...those sorta stuff. or are you gonna sacrifice them for 5 months and devote your time for study? with your only forms of recreation being sleeping and eating?

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
lol ive been watching eps of man vs wild like everyday
i NEED to chillax or all my study goes down the drain
and no i havent started studying my ass off yet...need to start though...:/

gella

HSC
um no. people that cut out every other aspect of their life and study study study...god i hope you get hit by a truck

gella

HSC
or burn out during, hsc get a really shitty atar then kill themselves

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
hey all! with the HSC gradually approaching, is anyone gonna keep up with any of their hobbies? such as watching tv serials (i know i can't resist my weekly ep of how i met ur mother) or following a league/playing sport? (eg. nba/nrl/epl/afl..etc) or going gym?...those sorta stuff. or are you gonna sacrifice them for 5 months and devote your time for study? with your only forms of recreation being sleeping and eating?

+1 !

jst started getting into it
soo good haha

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
Running and tabata every day are a must. Otherwise I feel like it's a hygeine issue.

And I still do 20 hours work a week. It's pretty shit, I wouldn't recommend it.
As for tv and screen time, I youtube, but that only lasts like half an hour a day, because the crap I watch is pre-subcribed ;)...

I don't watch tv :/

Matt2233

HSC
Dude, how can all you guys give up everything that makes life enjoyable just for a number. I'm not really doing much work at all and i still think i'll be fie, don't you think it would be wise to keep your mind healthy and not drive your self into depression?

mish1234

HSC
Giving up on things is plain stupid in my opinion, if it keeps you sane and happy why quit it?
Ive continued with work, I have a horse which I have to see at least once a day and compete on the weekends, I still run, swim and dance. It all helps me calm down and keep everything in perspective, mind you im not a 99+ student, Im aiming for a 97.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Keep everything in moderation kids :). You don't have to sacrifice everything and study countless hours, otherwise you'll burn out.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i don't even watch tv anymore for like.. 3 years :D
mm, same. I'm still going with dancing, piano, drama and st john though. my parents want me to stop til hsc's over, but there's no way I'm going to :p

chrisnumber1

HSC
during the hsc last year i ever missed an episode of NCIS, supernatural....and whatever i watched the rest of the week. like the night before my exams i was watching NCIS. i did cut down a little on sport though.

beardedwoman

HSC
I have breaks, and they vary between 30 minutes to an hour. To be fair, my break combines excercise, eating, watching TV all into one. Master Chef is just too good. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)