Keeping track of things other than the HSC? (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I dunno how you can study from 4 to 10-11 every night.
Seen a 9am=11pm kid with breaks for toilet and lunch/dinner.

Running and tabata every day are a must. Otherwise I feel like it's a hygeine issue.

And I still do 20 hours work a week. It's pretty shit, I wouldn't recommend it.
As for tv and screen time, I youtube, but that only lasts like half an hour a day, because the crap I watch is pre-subcribed ;)...

I don't watch tv :/
How the fuck do you tabata every day? 20 hours a week is pretty easy. It's like 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's just hw/assignments. Then agan I'm terrible with hw.

twistedrebel

HSC
Seen a 9am=11pm kid with breaks for toilet and lunch/dinner.

How the fuck do you tabata every day? 20 hours a week is pretty easy. It's like 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's just hw/assignments. Then agan I'm terrible with hw.
i think she means a proper job

cherii2007

HSC
I still have BOS!

*ahem* Anyway, I follow some TV shows (How I Met Your Mother, LOST, Scrubs...), I still go online and Youtube, play games, play guitar, listen to music and just stare at the comp screen while listening, etc. I'm not going to give up everything I know and love to try and reach for a 90+ ATAR. I'm not that person, never going to be that person. I still don't know what courses I want to do for certain, I'm still juggling a few in my head. Until then, I won't know my definite ATAR aim, and then ultimately, have that STRONG DRIVE to achieve that mark.

alex4

HSC
Dude, how can all you guys give up everything that makes life enjoyable just for a number. I'm not really doing much work at all and i still think i'll be fie, don't you think it would be wise to keep your mind healthy and not drive your self into depression?
agreed! i think breaks are necessary to have, you can't just continually study otherwise it might have a negative effect

fishfingerz

HSC
agreed! i think breaks are necessary to have, you can't just continually study otherwise it might have a negative effect
..except when you're chuckin all-nighters :p
some people at my school perpetually study the week leading up to the exam. no breaks. and bludge the rest of the year. but they all say they are going to approach the trials in a different manner.

Rose-xx

HSC
Wouldn't say I sacrifice anything...theres heaps of movies out this year I've wanted to see but time has just gotten away so I'm just thinking of seeing them after HSC...but other then that not much

sydchick

HSC
N/A
Sacrificing nothing. Don't see why I have to give up my life just to sit exams. It's possible and I know I'll be able to go out as much as I like and still get my desired ATAR.

youandmexo

HSC
LOL i don't even watch tv anymore for like.. 3 years :D
hahaha i was the same so it helped SO MUCH for year 12. because there is no way i would have got what i got if i was as distracted as i am this year haha.

fishfingerz

HSC
Sacrificing nothing. Don't see why I have to give up my life just to sit exams. It's possible and I know I'll be able to go out as much as I like and still get my desired ATAR.
wish i had your confidence. and natural ability :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)